Educate Together School North Drogheda

Home Forums Education Educate Together School North Drogheda

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

January 12th @10AM
    Westocourt Hotel
    Information & Enrolments

If any one is interested, please contact Suzanne Smith 087 3665472 or email gerry.mckevitt@educatetogether.ie

kasia

it’s a pity that there wasn’t a huge turnout. but for your information: the enrollment process have olny started. they are taking names till the end of january if anyone interested.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sadly I was sick so didn’t go but dh went on my behalf. He said that the organisers seemed really together and already have permission for an actual building which is so great.

From what I understand they got around 30 names today and need 70 if there is any chance of this going ahead. If any of you are even remotely interested, please put your names down. It would be so sad if this doesn’t even get past stage 1 and who knows how long it’ll be before the powers that be revisit the idea of a new school in Drogheda.

If nothing else, a new school will free up some places and the already overcrowded lists for the existing schools. They are also taking pre-enrollment for future years. We put ds down for2011, I think that the Educate Together in Mornington already has all the places full for that year – they were close to being full when I spoke to them over a year ago!

kasia

hi all interested:)
    got that message today:

We have managed to secure Newtown Blues Football Club, across the road from Termon Abbey, as a venue for a meeting next Thursday 6th march at 8pm.

The purpose of the meeting is to establish a group who will work with Educate Together to establish the North Drogheda Educate Together National School.

kcireland

Read some good news about the school today … apparently you can pre-enrol your kids on line http://www.educatetogether.ie/6_start_u … l#Drogheda

and click on North Start Up Group.

kasia

unfortunetly the news isn’t updated 🙁 i wonder how the meeting in newtown went. if anybody was there …. please keep us posted

kasia

Carrigaline, Co Cork.
    Midleton, Co. Cork.
    Kilcolgan, Co. Galway
    Carlow Town, Co. Carlow
    Wexford Town, Co. Wexford
    Greystones, Co. Wicklow
    Maynooth, Co. Kildare
    Drogheda, Co. Louth
    Skerries, Co. Dublin
    Belmayne, Dublin 13
    Lucan East, Co. Dublin
    Swords, Co. Dublin
    that’s the list of all theh schools they got this year if anyone interested

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.