Eddie Rockets, not empty pockets for kids birthday parties

Home Forums Louth Chat Eddie Rockets, not empty pockets for kids birthday parties

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My sister went here yesterday for her little girls 4th birthday.

Had lovely kids meals for €5.25 each and she also got a complimentary ice-cream cake which was really big and the kids just dived in with spoons – great fun for kids. The adults ordered their own food too and everyone really enjoyed it.

The day started off with bowling in the Leisure Centre beside Aura swimming pool and at only €15 for a lane for 1hr(Real good value). She had 2 lanes booked and kids had a ball!

Even my older ones 11 and 13 really enjoyed the ‘kids’ party.

Just for something different.

Taylor5

God that sounds like a real bargain, I know someone doing a kids party must give her a text and tell her about the Eddies party, that would be cheaper then doing something at home

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you go to http://www.eddierockets.com and into promotions section, you can print off vouchers for free portion of regular chips with each meal ordered, so if ordering for 5 can get 5 free chips! Not bad.

They also do baby jar of food complimentary for babies!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats great, planning something for my two, just something small, must look into it

Daisy37

We had lunch earlier today and they’re running a very good offer, with every €10 spent you get a free kids meal, had lunch with dh and kids, got 2 kiddies meals free…

Taylor5

Daisy I went in this evening after reading your post and we were charged for the kids meal, when I asked about it the manager told me "no that that offer is only in Dublin stores but sometimes there are vouchers offers"….. I wasnt going to make a scene over 5 euro as I didnt know if you had a voucher or not

I did get a jar of free baby food for Max for dinner and he loved it,

Even paying for the kds meal it was yummy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.