Ecstatic childbirth – is it possible?

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Pregnancy & Birth Ecstatic childbirth – is it possible?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TracyDonegan

This story was on one of the most popular US news show this weekend……..it’s great to see really positive births shown on mainstream TV rather than the usual ‘ER’ style births.

You can watch the 7 minute clip here.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020

Tracy

Jedt
    Keymaster

HI all,

If you have a few mis to spare watch this clip!! It’s brilliant to see a child being born without all the ranting and raving we usually see and hear on Tv etc

I know a happy birth is possible as I had a very calm and happy home birth last year. It was not totally pain free but it was a damn sight easier than my prevous two hospital births.

if I ever get pregnant again (if my husband reads this he will kill me!!) I would definitely go for a home birth again. I can honestly say it was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life.

And the fact that I had all my visits at home and the widwife even put on a wash afterwatrds just made it all the more enjoyable!!

Siobhan

TracyDonegan

Does she iron too ? 😉 Some of the private midwives even stay over night if you’re having any bfing issues….. and with the new grants it means homebirth is nearly free.

Great to hear about homebirths in the Drogheda area !!

Tracy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.