Eco-Soy Wax Candles and Melts

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Eco-Soy Wax Candles and Melts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    EJ
    I’ve just started making eco-soy candles and wax melts using natural ingredients and essential oils. My products are cleaner, more environmentally friendly and longer lasting than regular candles, with No paraffin, artificial colours or fragrances. I upcycle china teacups which make great girly gifts, contemporary espresso cups with real ground coffee candles, and other candle containers and essential oil fragrances. You can re-use all the containers for food as eco-soy wax cleans up easywith warm soapy water. Or – better yet, refill them with me again. I can refill your spent Yankee, Jo Malone, etc containers with eco-soy wax and any essential oil you like from my selection, saving you euros when compared to buying new ones, plus you’ll have a healthier, cleaner, longer lasting candle. PM me for info:)

Thanks, EJ

scole1

i have a few empty yankee candle jars how much would it be to refill? i have a few didn’t want to throw out so would be interested…

Taylor5

i use my empty yankee candles as coin jars 😆 😆 😆

Would love to know if you could do an xmas/winter sent? I love cinnamon candles…. how much would a yankee refill be?

scole1

ha so do i and other crap but would be nice to have them refilled with nice smelling scents again at the fraction of the cost

EJ

Hello Girls.

Yes, I have a Christmas scent, a blend of Cinnamon, Clove and Orange Essential Oils, its yum, but to be avoided during pregnancy. I can custom blend oils though, providing its safe to do so.

The largest Yankee Jar candle (22oz/623g) to refill with Eco-Soy Wax and Essentail Oils is pm fro price.

The Medium Yankee Jar candle (141/2 oz/ 411g) pm for price

Note that the EcoSoy wax candle will last 30% to 50% longer than regular Paraffin candles, its cleaner burning and biodegradable. Essential Oils are healthier than artificial synthetic fragrances, and you gain certain health benefits from these too.

My wax is not dyed, its a natural warm milky cream colour.

You need to clean out your jar, you can do this by melting the wax by placing it standing in a pot of hot water, pour out the melted wax, and wipe the warm jar completely out with tissue paper. Hot soapy water should do the rest. A little of the old fragrance may linger in the jar, this is unavoidable, its stubborn stuff! Your new Eco-Soy wax candle will clean up a lot easier than these old paraffin ones.

So, let me know what you think!

Emma 😀

Taylor5

oh brilliant… love the smell of cloves too! I just need to empty a jar, also do you sell the same xmas smelling oil to burn in a burner?

EJ

Sure do! Set of 2 hand made wax tart melts for pm for price.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please read the rules for posting in this section: Rules for Posting

All url links and pricing have been removed.

EJ

Thanks!

I will PM anyone who’s interested in prices, etc my contact and web details.

Siobhan I just missed you in the Marshes, I had brought some nice samples for you, but you must have just gone:(

EJ

Hi Can you PM me some prices, sounds really intersting I’m raging I recently thrown out Some yankee candle jars got sick of lookin at them did’t no wat to do wit them love the idea Sounds great definitely want some more info, Great Idea 😀 😉

EJ

If anyone is interested in seeing the Candles in the flesh, or bringing some Jars for refills, come see me at any of these upcoming christmas markets:

Newtown Country club 20/11/10; Balbriggan Craft Fair 21/11/10; Rush Craft Fair, GAA (TBC) 28/11/10; Slane Millhouse 05/12/10 and more to be announced if you like:)

Prices are on my website, please PM me for anymore info…

Kate

Hia will you pm me your pricelist please? also asking if you make up the essence for reed diffusers as ive a few around the house.! Thanks!

EJ

I’ll be at the upcoming Slane Millhouse Christmas Craft Fair this Sunday December 5th! I have lovely christmas gift ideas: tea cup candles with essential oils or coffee cups infused with real ground coffee. Also: Wax tart melts and Jar Candles. Hope to see some of you then:)

Please PM me for more info.

EJ

Slane Fair Cancelled unfortunately due to the weather.

Collon christmas fair is going ahead, this Sunday 2-6pm. So I am taking a stall there. Santa will be there, Huskeys and sledges too! Relevant roads are being prepared:)

Emma

EJ

Collon Christmas fair moved ’till next sunday December 12th.
    I’ll be at the Slane Christmas Fair that day… all going to plan:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.