Eco-friendly V Cheap Nappies

Home Forums National Chat Eco-friendly V Cheap Nappies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

We recently found out about eco-friendly nappies and use them on our little ones, it got us thinking would you buy eco-friendly nappies (delivered to your door) or cheap ones up the north?

scole1

depending on how much to be honest times are getting tough so unfortunately my pocket rules….

Jedt
    Keymaster

I used to always buy the ecobaby nappies (for past 6 yeras) and then times got tougher and I switched to the regular ones in the shops.

However, I have noticed that they don’t keep the wet or other things in nearly as well as the ecobaby ones. So I change my daughter more often, thereby using more nappies than I usually would with the ecobaby ones.

So I think with all the extra changing I do with the shop bought ones, the price probably evens itself out. I am going back to ecobaby this month. They are much nicer on my baby’s bum too. She never had a rash with them – ever but since I switched to the white ones, she has a red bum quite a bit.

And I do feel guilty about what I’m doing to the environment so that’s another reason to switch back!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.