Ebay

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Ebay

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    babycam

Do any of you girls ever use http://www.ebay.co.uk ? or is it just me thats addicted, You can buy almost anything at great prices!!

LANA
    Participant

hiya iv used it to get a vibro plate ,i saved a few hundred getting it there …and any time i want some thing i look there first ,,it great…and any 1 looking 4 lelli kelly,s have a look at the site ..

babycam

Ive bought everything for my nursery from it, saved a fortune, Also bought clothes and garden furniture, its great

pumbainga

Me tooo , i am there for 3 years now, and started to sell too, its great way to sell stuff you don’t need. I use mostly ebay.co.uk, cause ebay.ie have less offers.
    I always ask for postage costs to uk sellers if there is none stated, and almost always they send to Ireland.

babycam

I was going to sell stuff on it but wasnt too sure how the payment actally works

maisy

I have only bid on a few items on ebay.ie and have to say i am astounded by how much people seem to be willing to pay for second hand goods. EG, I was interested in a Playmobil camper van which I could get new in Newry for stg30, but the bidding went right up to this price when you factor in P&P. Why would anyone pay so much for a used toy, when you can get it new for the same money.
    Was chatting to my sister about this (as had the same experience when trying to purchase Lost season 4) and we could only conclude that for some people, reason is cast aside, and winning at all costs is all that counts….
    Great news if you are thinking of becoming a selller!! 😉
    must look at .co.uk though, as maybe i am being too harsh….

babycam

co.uk seems to be cheaper than .ie, Ive always got real bargains on it, Its not all second hand stuff, alot of it is new, shops and businesses also sell on it too

mammycool
    Participant

I’m a member and have bought lots of baby stuff second hand. Some things are in big demand and not worth the bother when you have to pay large postage costs. Others are huge bargains. I bought a nintendo game last christmas – sold out in Ireland, bought new from Hong Kong, the product, shipping and insurance cost less than buying in Ireland and it was the UK version.

Anonymous
    Inactive

babycam i use ebay.co.uk too and we mostly buy what we need from it…but no no to selling on it as there are loads of hidden fees which i found out!! did you also know that paypal belongs or rather is ebay!! same guy set it up, which means he takes fees 2 times from you!!!!
    i would only say to sell on it if you had something that was popular over there and not here, like i sold my BROKEN nintendo ds on it for 35 pound on one here would buy it for 2euro ha ha so it is good in that way, i would google fees before selling. as i payed for listing item then i paid for edititing, then i sold it and paid a fee then i paid a fee to paypal, then i got a monthly fee for using the service!!!! what profit!!
    but great to buy from 😀

babycam

Thanks a mill for the advice lawlesses, I am always buying from Ebay but never sold (thank god)!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.