Eating Out Recommendations

Home Forums Louth Chat Eating Out Recommendations

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

OK so I’m looking for recommendations for two places to eat out…

1) My birthday treat tomorrow. DH, myself and two boys (2 & 4). Not too expensive – maybe an early bird special?

2) Taking my mum out for a much deserved treat. Thinking of lunch during the week next week. Eastern Seaboard is my fave and haven’t been for a loooong time, I think she’d love it. Or BT in Bettystown after a stroll on the beach??

Ideas greatly appreciated! :)

Jedt
    Keymaster

Glenside hotel is fab.great early bird menu abd very child friendly too.fab kids menu with great options such as half roast dinner with veg and fish pie etc. Highly recommend. We all really like to eat there and very reasonable with no charge for babybowls.

Jedt
    Keymaster

For lunch out l like relish and they have low price sandwiches each week for six euro. So nice to have glass wine with lunch there…especially on sunny day

louise789

Ooh I hadn’t thought of relish. I’ve seen it mentioned on here fairly often but not had an excuse to try it! Might have to check it out… Thanks.

lyn11

Whytes in Stamullen a favourite with us. Very Friendly staff and very welcoming to young children.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.