Eat right for your blood type

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Eat right for your blood type

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

I found the book ‘Eat right for your blood type’ excellent. It explains that different blood types should avoid certain foods. I am blood type B and I should not eat chicken, tomatoes, corn or sesameseeds among some other things. I used to eat chicken and tomatoes all the time and I ended up with gallstones and very sick in hospital for a month. Since I changed my diet I’ve lost weight and kept it off and I feel much better in general.

It might not be everyones cup if tea but it works for me and I don’t ever feellike I’m o a diet, I still have lots of treats etc. so its win win!

opaljh

Sabbi where can you get this fab book?

Liverbird

hi opaljh. You can get these books in Eason. There’s a few of them and not expensive.[/quote]

Almae

sabbi, book sounds great and well done 😉

i thinki would need to eat the book :):) for me to lose weight 😉

scole1

oh will defo have a look, can’t reember my blood type how bad is that must ask doc when i’m there….thinkA but not sure….

Jedt
    Keymaster

It really works. I tried WW and all those other diets where you countpoints and feel miserable and I’ve tried juicing, shakes and all sorts but this actually makes sense and works.

And you don’t feel like you’re on a diet at all. I’ve just cut a few foods out and thats it.

I haven’t given up the weekend chinese or few glasses of wine or the chocolate afterwards.

I know a few people doing it and it works for them too.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.