Easter camp

Home Forums Louth Chat Easter camp

• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone has suggestions/ideas for 2 boys 6 and 4? I d like them to be outdoors as much as possible doing sports, i live in Bettystown so i d prefer local places or Dublin road, not Drogheda.
    thx

Jedt
    Keymaster

some of the schools are running easter camps, with outdoor activities, did you check that?

if you cannot get them into one, there are some great places you can take them on the easter break such as:
    Ardgillen Castle
    Newbridge Farm & House
    Malahide Castle
    PJ’s play centre, Balbriggan
    Swimming in Bettystown Court Hotel (mention you are a Mumstown member and you can get you and the boys in for 5 euro)

Hope some of that helps.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi sabbi
    really, i can go swimming for 5 euro each in the BCH ? thats great news, will definitely go. Do you know which local schools are having easter camps? The gaelscoil maybe?where do they advertise them?
    for the rest, yes i do go to the places and parks mentioned and i love them but dreading the bad weather for 2 weeks!!
    Thanks for the tips
    i know they do a 3 day sport camp in Gormanston college but will they take a 4 year old, probably not, i have to ring up.

Taylor5

Thepastagirl its not 5 euro each its 5 euro for a parent and a child!! Fantastic value and a lovely pool…. i have loads of art supplies in for midterm and will be having a few play dates, a picnic in Ardgillen, newbridge or Oldbridge house is just brilliant fun and hours and hours of outdoor fun.
    We are also sooo lucky to have such amazing beaches on our doorstep

lellykelly

5 euro for adult & child, i always thought it was 5 euro each! 🙄

Jedt
    Keymaster

Its actually 5 euro for an adult and one child or an adult and two children…..if its two adults and two children, then its 10 euro.

Still, great value 😀

Taylor5

Its actually 5 euro for an adult and one child or an adult and two children…..if its two adults and two children, then its 10 euro.

Still, great value 😀

Amazing value….

Moonflower

Hi Pasta girl,

dont forget us..am going to uk for a few days over easter but hopefully we can have a meet up with boys over the hols!! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Moonflower, yes lets go to Ardgillan for a picnic or something, we stay here for 2 weeks with no visitors so im starting to freak out, my kids dont do arts and craft!
    If the weather is nice i ll manage, wanted to tell everybody also that i went to Newbridge farm 2 days ago and all the babies are born, lambs, pigs, a baby pony , he was soooo cute, best time ever to visit there.Paid 10 euro for me and 2 kids under 6.Such great value compared to Newgrange.
    Thanks for the tip about the swimming girls.

Anonymous
    Inactive

well in the end i got my 5 year-old into the sports camp in Gormanston college, they ve got plenty of places left, it s for 4 days, 10am to 3 pm.75 euro but apparently it s great.
    roll on Easter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.