Eastenders

Home Forums National Chat Eastenders

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Ok, somebody tell me that its all been a big mistake and Danielle is still alive!!

I balled my eyeballs out lastnight just cant beleive it!
    Cmon somebody has to know whats gonna happen! Ive tried to google it! :roll: :lol:
    Cant beleive Eastenders! God why dont they just have a happy ending for once! I have been brought up on eastenders and I swear if she is really dead now because of Janine :twisted: thatsit ,im boycotting BBC and sending a very strongly worded letter to protest against the killing off of poor danielle!!

Just once can we have a bit of happiness!!!!!!!!! Very hormonal soap fan or can you tell that already! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mum2

i know!! couldn’t believe it last night.. waiting for so long for mother and daughter to be reunited and this happens!!!!! so sad !!! 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

Happymammy

Ok, the devestation of it all! So she did die! 🙁 🙄

happymumblemum
    Participant

It
    was ridiculous …they should have let her live definately!!
    I cried too 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

What an awful ending to that story!! not like they didnt drag it on for long enuff but then when it does come out she dies!! how likely is that!!
    did anyone notice how long she was looking at the car before it actually hit her!!

i love eastenders brought up on it too but VERY disappointed in that storyline!! if it wasn’t for Jack being in it i would stop watchin it! but i am obessed with him! 😆
    hmmm what a man!! 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.