Early learning centre

Home Forums National Chat Early learning centre

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Hi girls
    Just found something on ELC in uk and dont want to order on line, does anyone know where they are in Ireland or if they have an irish site, just cant find it at all

Gismo

Hi Taylor know there is an early learning centre in Newry that isn’t that far away but not sure about any of them down south. i love the place.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is a branch in Newry and I am pretty sure they had brochures for a Dublin branch at my daughter’s Montessorri (could be wrong about that though). Their stuff is lovely. I am desperate to get ds one of those plastic motorbikes- the basic ones that they push along – everyone had them when I was growing up and as far as I can find only ELC seems to do them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aah ha. Here you go: http://www.elc.co.uk/page-13#eire
    😀

Taylor5

Thanks girls found them in the yellow pages, no irish site by the looks of things.
    Dh is going to be working in Dublin on Thursday so he is going to pop in and get what I want

ed1
    Participant

taylor as far as i can remember there is an ELC at the bottom of henry street near the entrance to jervis street. there is/was one in the square in tallaght too.

Taylor5

yeah dh said he will go to Henry street for me… just thought they would have an Irish site, just want to know the price of it in Ireland.

rossylisa

there is one in blanch to

Taylor5

God the one in blanch doesnt come up on their site 😕 😕 😕

yummymummy

there defo one in blanch , its downstairs beside that denim shop i think.

scole1

there’s an early learning centre in the square tallaght…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just came across the catalogue with the euro prices in it if you want to check something. Now I just wish I could find what I was actually looking for!

Taylor5

Oh could you tell me the price of the big city garage, its 50 sterling so Im guessing about 80 or so. Also is you buy online you get a 20 car set worth 25 sterling for free…. so it might be worth buying on the net for this offer.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s 75 euro and you still get the cars free.

My godson has this (he’s 3) and he LOVES it. It even has a little sensor so when the car goes down the ramp (or if you walk too close), it makes a varooomm sound. Happy shopping 😀

ed1
    Participant

i dont think the one in blanch is an early learning centre i think its called imaginosity or something like that. it has a little door and a big door.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.