Early home from OLOL

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Pregnancy & Birth Early home from OLOL

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hellsbells

Hi Ladies,

I was just wonderinf if OLOL offer the early home option after a section. i live in Duleek and will be having a section in 2 weeks and was just wondering as i have two children at home.

Taylor5

Hellsbells good luck with the section, I had my section 5 weeks ago, I had section at 5.20pm on Wednesday and went home on Sunday morning, they miss counted my days and then told me I could have gotten out on theSaturday…. You cant get released after 72 hours after a section, the midwife told me they will be DIY sections soon as woman are going home so quick

hellsbells

Congratulations taylor5 I hope all is going well for you and baby. You may hear from me again if thats ok as I am very nervious and really don’t know what to expect as I had my last section in the coombe.

Taylor5

i have trouble with my sections and the care is second to none, my sil had a in the coombe she was private and didnt get washed untill she could get out of bed, were as i had bed baths on both sections withinn an hour of arriving in the ward.
    if u are bottle feeding the midwives will take the baby to feed,if bf they will do nappies and pass a clean baby to u, dont worry the care is great

TracyDonegan

Hellsbells – if you do go home after the 3 days be sure you have some help at home and don’t over do it ! The staff on postnatal are great. I just finished up my 4 week placement on post natal and the midwives were wonderful !

Tracy

hellsbells

Thanks Tracey,\\
    I will have a lot of help at home as my Dh is off for 4 weeks and the MIL is staying over too and also my Mum will be there whenever I need her I am sooo lucky. I have been given my date for 18 dec and am getting veryh excited they havent given me any info yet as to what time i go in to the hospital at, fasting, and anything else if you could fill me in that would be a great help as i am trying to organise me other two children. thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.