early childcare money in the bank

Home Forums National Chat early childcare money in the bank

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi girls

Just checked the bank account as im going shopping today!!! And the money from the early childcare is in whoever gets paid by into their bank account :D

mumv2

Bless you. Watch out shops, I’m on my way 😀 😀 😀 😀

ed1
    Participant

yeah its in. hopefully we are able to withdraw it. sometimes they put a block on it till the day its due to us.

going down town now to check as i am completely skint and need funds now. 😆 😆 😆

scole1

deadly can’t wait…..shopping spree

ed1
    Participant

just to let you know i was able to withdraw it….yippee!!!! going out tonight so now i can have an even better night. yaaahooo

joey_rudd

that must be why it was packed in pennys today

Happymammy

All gone!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙄

Taylor5

Ed how could you spend it on a night out is it not for the kids ❓ 😆 😆 😆 😆

Go on Happy tell us what you got while hitting the shops?

I dont spend ds money, it was going straight into an investment account but since last month its going into my back account and I will have to move it in ds savings account over the next few days. I just couldnt spend his money on bills or nappies…. I did find I was buying him clothes or toys he didnt need, so its all in the bank…. might treat him to a nice big garden play center thing for the summer

ed1
    Participant

Ah Taylor i didnt spend it all on drink, just some of it. 😆 😆 i class the childrens allowance as my wages. dont usually spend the childcare one though but i was totallybroke. i am supposed to be using it to fund my trip to croatia in september.

i would love to have saved it all from the beginning and fair play to you for doing that.

Happymammy

Tonne of cocaine
    Tonne of speed
    1000 E tablets
    100 Roache
    100 Bags of crack
    Crates of beer
    100 litres of vodke
    A male stripper 😆 😆 😆 😆

You know the usual things!!! 😆 😆

rossylisa

lol @ happy 😆 😆 😆

Happymammy

Better still i get double in July so i will be hosting a mad party at mine if anyones interested all inclusive!!! 😆

Taylor5

God Happy where do you get your gear from……. at those prices I’ll spend my money 😆 😆 😆

Ed I didnt save it untill ds was about 1year old. I remember paying my esb bill with my child allowance and I was totally shocked as his monthly money was just vanishing out of the account….. so I then set up the savings fund, he has Thousands in it now 😀 😀 😀 😀 Might use it to buy him a car for his 18th birthday or pay for secondary school fees

Happymammy

Taylor im thinking i might set up your son and my daughter, he will be a very wealthy chappy by 18!!!! 😆
    We have a credit union account for dd which is never touched, at least we wont have to worry about paying for her education etc etc or different things she needs that cost big money for when she is older, and this baby will have the same. I think its very important, they have the acorns savings scheme with the post office, we did that when we where kids! You can out as little as €1 or whatever you can afford in stamps and watch it build. 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.