Ear Piercing…..

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Ear Piercing…..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Uniquelyu

Uniquley U introduces Caflon Ear Piercing……only €17.50. Call 085 1366687 to book your appointment. Children can be pierced in the comfort of your home at a small extra charge depending on area travelled to.

Daisy37

what age do you start it, my daughter is almost 6 and is asking for it? would she be old enough?

Fabienne

My daughter (6+) is asking for it as well.
    Let us know,
    Fabienne

Fabienne

Went to the website.
    But don’t know where it is in Swords (don’t know it at all, only the shopping centre).
    Could you please add a link to a map?
    Thank you,
    Fabienne

Uniquelyu

what age do you start it, my daughter is almost 6 and is asking for it? would she be old enough?

Hi there, yes 6 year old is fine as they have had all there injections etc…..generally speaking I wouldn’t pierce anyone under about 4 years….Jane

Uniquelyu

My daughter (6+) is asking for it as well.
    Let us know,
    Fabienne

Hi there, yes 6 year old is fine as they have had all there injections etc…..generally speaking I wouldn’t pierce anyone under about 4 years….Jane

Uniquelyu

Went to the website.
    But don’t know where it is in Swords (don’t know it at all, only the shopping centre).
    Could you please add a link to a map?
    Thank you,
    Fabienne

Hi Fabienne, I am not sure how to link a map to you but if you go back onto the website http://www.uniquelyuireland.com there is a contact page and a map on there, if you click the bottom left where is say’s VIEW LARGER MAP, it’s a good size to look at, but if you have any problems please call me on 085 1366687, thanks Jane

Fabienne

Thanks, did not go to the contact page.
    Now I know where you are.
    Fabienne

babygirls

I got my daughters ears pierced in Drogheda have to say the worst thing I ever done. She was asking to get it done soI brought her after days of begging. She is 6 but the F***ed up she ended up on antibiotics and promisess me she will never wear ear rings again. They done both ears together but one didn’t go in with the gun the back fell off so the girl put in on manually. When it was time to take them out it wouldn’t come out I had to pull with force so her ear ended up bleeding alot. We ended up in the docs she got an abscess which caused her extreme pain.

Fabienne

oh no!
    hope she’ll be better soon.
    Do you think it was the wrong place to do it or too young?

CaliGal

I got my daughters ears pierced in Drogheda have to say the worst thing I ever done. She was asking to get it done so I brought her after days of begging. She is 6 but the F***ed up she ended up on antibiotics and promisess me she will never wear ear rings again. They done both ears together but one didn’t go in with the gun the back fell off so the girl put in on manually. When it was time to take them out it wouldn’t come out I had to pull with force so her ear ended up bleeding alot. We ended up in the docs she got an abscess which caused her extreme pain.

Did you do the twice daily aftercare with the cleaning solution and rotating the earrings? Got DD’s done at 18 mos and never a problem as long as you clean ears 2x daily with solution and rotate the earrings to prevent the backs from sticking….

I wouldn’t be so quick to blame the piercing place…

babygirls

No I don’t think she was too young I think it was the fact they weren’t done properly.

Yes I cleaned and rotated them I done everything to a T I think it was because the way they were done.

Although it has put me off competely she will get them done when she is over 18 the same goes for my youngest who is 1.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.