E.T.MOVIE

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello fello mums

I was looking through my collection of movies and found E.T!
    Would you think it’s appropriate for a 6 and 3 year old to watch. I loved this movie when i was younger!!

I don’t think my 3 son would sit through it but would E.T be too scary for them. I know silly question but curious.

scole1

not really i’d say they’d be ok…perhaps a little slow moving but no harm in trying….must have a goo at ET haven’t seen it in years and years…..

Taylor5

My ds who is 3 watched ET over the christmas and loved it, he was glued to it from start to finish and asked a million guestions. He did get upset when he thougth ET had died

Haha i’m pretty sure after it i will get a ton of questions. 😉

mamacita

My 5 year old DD loved it 3 year old DS likes it too but was a bit scared in parts.

Well everything went as expected Graciella my 7 yr old was very intrested in it, loved bits to it, as for my son 3 was scared of E.T poor thing haha.

happymumblemum
    Participant

I am sure it will be fine.

I loved that film when I was little, I saw in the cinema 4 times.

Talking of the old type films and there suitability we sat down at Xmas to watch Gremlins with our 5 year old..whoops!!! My god- had forgot about Gremlins being pushed in to Microwaves and Liquidizers and having knives thrown at them 😳

yummymummy

Oh PMSL!!! the gremlins hahahahaha i LOVED that film!!!!!

GREMLINS!!! I was also a gremlin watcher, Gizmo was TOO cute..son got a glimpse on Halloween and freaked!! They are pretty scary if you think of a gang of the creepy ones coming after you! HAHA.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.