Dundalk parent & baby coffee morning, Thur 3rd October

Home Forums Louth Chat Dundalk parent & baby coffee morning, Thur 3rd October

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Our Mumstown October Drogheda parent & child event will take place at Bagel Bar, Marshes Shopping centre on Thursday 3rd October!

We will be at Bagel Bar from 10am-12 with
    Free bouncy caslte
    Toys from Mothercare & Elc
    Free nibbles
    Bagel Bar hamper up for grabs -after you buy your tea or coffee, sign your receipt and give it to the Bagel Bar and you’ll be in with chance to win :D
    Colouring in table for little ones and treats for all the parents!

Pixi Foto will also be popping in with special offers too.

See you all Thursday morning frmo 10am :D

Jedt
    Keymaster

Looking forward to catching up with all the mammies who could not make it in September with rushed school runs and playschool starts 😀

Roll on relaxing coffee on Thursday morning. Gotta love that bouncy castle, it gives the kids great distraction!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

We will have a Bagel Bar hamper to give away tomorrow and there will be free cordial for kids when a coffee is purchased at the Bagel Bar too 😀

See you all in the morning

Jedt
    Keymaster

And we’ve got a lovely blackboard from Ganderwood up for grabs too – anyone who comes along tomoorow morning will be entered in to the
    draw!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Anonymous
    Inactive

And Boots nappy samples for everyone too 🙂

pookie4
    Participant

I put those flyers up in two shops & two crèches, a chemist (they promised) & a doctor’s surgery….

Sorry, I didn’t get down today. Baby recovering from tummy bug. Decemberbaby has a broken leg, Ana gone back to college, Danai got a job, Heather might be busy with Neighbourhood midwives… I’ll be back at work for the next one, but I’ll spread the word…

Jedt
    Keymaster

Anne came along with her broken leg, the poor girl. She had some help thankfully and we all made sure she was comfy and looked after. I gave her some bits & bobs to take home with her.

Great morning, lots of mammies there. We raffled off a Bagel Bar hamper and a Ganderwood blackboard (will look very nice in a kitchen for leaving notes etc)

Back again 5th November 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.