Dundalk Mums?

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Dundalk Mums?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi just wondernig if theres any dundalk mums on here?
    Im 22 and looking for anyone as im not from round here and i havent any friends etc.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Mummy22,

There is a mums & babies get together at the Bagel bar in the Marshes hopping centre Dundalk on the first Thursday of every month.

It is a free event and all mums and their little ones are welcome – during the summer school holidays there are babies, toddlers and small children there and when school is on, it is more babies & toddlers.

The next one is on Thursday 2nd August from 10am-11.45am and this is a free event and anyone can come along.

I’ll be there with my 11 month old and if you are coming let me know and i’ll keep an eye out for you!

Hope that helps.

pookie2

Hiya Mummy22,

I’m a blow in to Dundalk as well (and am nearly – but not quite – twice your age 😥 ) but I have three small boys (1,3,5) who keep me busy. I live out Knockbridge direction about 5 mins from town. I know, it is not easy developing a social network in a new place.

Have you access to a car? There are loads of parent-toddler groups, playgrouds etc where it is easier to meet new mums.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Pookie, thanks for getting back to me.
    Could you tell me more about the parent and todler groups around. Really need to get out more and get the kids mixing with other kids.
    We go to the park quite often Im just very shy and Yasmin would play with any1 but sometimes people just dont want to play.
    Its hard as a mother to see her trying to play with people and them just not playing.
    Its difficult to find things for me because obviously i knew everything when i lived in the uk i new where the things were i had friends, kids had friends etc.
    Its hard work ey.
    Please write back.

pookie2

Pm-ed you yesterday, Helen, but not sure if I did it right. Have been off-line a while, but coming into another maternity leave soon. Hope all well with you. kids & twins

Jedt
    Keymaster

Girls, if you are out shopping today in Dundalk, head into Name It in Marshes and let them know you are a Mumstown member and they will give you 20% off. Its to celebrate their 1st birthday open in Dundalk and they have come up with this special offer for Mumstown members!

Next week we have our Mumstown parent & baby event in Bagel Bar, Marshes on Thursday 6th Dec from 10am. There will be goody bags, free nibbles a chance to chat with other mammies and Santa will be dropping by to say hello to the kids. If you are free that day, I will be there with my 15 month old, so might see you then.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.