duffys toyworld bargain basement

Home Forums Spot the Bargain duffys toyworld bargain basement

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    liz

thanks for directions i cant wait to go now, shopping weehee

golly

Hi Girls

I paid a visit this weekend and just loved the shop, totally different than Smyths. Met Mr. Duffy and he said they believe in developing the child’s imagination and this shop can sure do that. Not lots of noisy toys. Now I just need to get there without my 4 year old in toe. The staff are so helpful and really know their stuff. I don’t advise going there with a child in a buggy. Not really buggy friendly, especially at this time of hear. The bargain basement is great too. For example, I saw a ride on tractor there for €140 down from €300 odd. I needed one of those fireguards that go around the outside ofthe heart and they had one for €20, normally €40. It is for a 133cm wide heart. Go check it out yourself, you won’t be disappointed.

noeleenw

i keep meaning to go , if anybody is there maybe suggest that they could advertise on mumstown

rossylisa

Oh i went on saturday afternoon and was amazed by all the stuff in it.. The bargain shop is brill. met Mr duffy as well and he was chatting away to me really nice man, got a few things for dd and ds for little or nothing

Taylor5

Is it only open at the weekends?

noeleenw

think so

babycam

Im going to check it out today, Cant wait!!! 😀

noeleenw

was there yesterday , loads of bargains , the bargain basement is only open on weekends it is a different entrance than the toyshop , but loads on offer 😆 i said it to them yesterday about maybe advertising on here

noeleenw

my parents went in on sunday and got 2 artificial trees for 5 euro each 😮 mam said they are grand

madhousemum

If anyone is looking for a PROPER doll’s house, then you have got to go here 😀 Got the most wonderful Doll’s house for DD1 and it is just fab….. wish I got one when I was a child!!!
    now it was not cheap!!!( 200 euros) but DH said you could not make it at that price and he is a carpenter 😉
    Did not get to the Bargin basement but reallyit is such a fab store and so much better than Smyths…. have yet to get a xmas present there this year 😀

scole1

went today but bargain basement closed however we got some fab stuff, the wooden trains are great..
    and got fab jogsaws…..

i just love this shop i feel like a kid everytime i go in there…

noeleenw

poor mr duffy isnt well 😥 hope he gets better soon

scole1

i saw him alright for a few mins stopped in my tracks barely recgonised him, looks very unwell since saw him during the summer, hope he gets well…..nice man

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.