Duffy’s Toyworld, Dunleer

Home Forums Louth Chat Duffy’s Toyworld, Dunleer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    golly

Has it moved? If so where has it moved to and if coming from Drogheda can you give me some directions. Thanks.

rossylisa

I was there last month i think it was and it was still in the same place,
    http://www.duffystoyworld.net/default.html

noeleenw

yup deffo in same place…. go straight to the bottom of the village its on the right hand side

scole1

oh cool i thought it had moved too….

golly

I didn’t get out of my car as there was a sign on the window of the Bargain Basement saying they had moved, so maybe its only that part that has moved and not the main shop at all. Going to give them a ring today to confirm and will let you all know.

noeleenw

i was in there this morning, that sign saying they have moved belongs to bushfield interiors that used to be there , its round the corner where it always was

golly

That’s what happens when you don’t get out of the car to check – how stupid do I feel! Anyone know if they will be opening their bargain basement this year?

noeleenw

i doubt it , mr duffy wasnt well during the year…

Waffy1

Was there on Saturday. Brought hubby & my 2 year old with me. It was a pleasure to shop there! M played with all the toys & I wasn’t feeling I had to keep him constantally in check. Staff were so lovely, a much nicer shopping experience than Smyths & seems to carry some different ranges then Smyths which is good! Will still have to go to Smyths for a few bits they don’t have but think i’ll do the bulk of my shopping in Duffys & support a local business.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.