Due dates

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Sunbeam

Hi

Just wondering if anyone is interested in starting a roll call for due dates.

I am going to be a first time time Mum in 3 weeks and would love to chat and moan with other mums to be due around this time.

Sunbeam – EDD – 25th March – Rotunda – 1st Baby

Sunbeam

Hi

Is anyone else due this month . I’d love to be able to chat with other mums to be .

Anonymous
    Inactive

that’s my birthdate … but not having one at the moment! how are holding up? the last bit of playing the waiting game is tough!

mitch

Hi All

I am new to this site. Have been reading the post it is a very good site

I am due at the end of June and Cant wait 😛

Is there anyone else due then?

Mitch

trixiebell
    Participant

Welcome Mitch !!! Congratulations and looking 4ward to chatting to ye!! 😀 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to Mumstown Mitch!
    Looking forward to your posts coming up to June & after!
    Good luck!

Sunbeam

Hi Droglady

Yeah – just about holding up – counting the days down – I can’t wait to get it over with. Getting very nervous about the whole thing but everyone says that once you start the labour pains you become calm !!!!

Hi Mitch

Great to see new mums – to – be joining. One of my BF is due in June also. She’s exhausted at the moment. She had a 4D scan today – are you getting one done?

Our poor little list to date (looking very bare – Droglady will you be joining soon ??!!

Sunbeam EDD 25th March 2007
    Mitch EDD end of June 2007

Talk to you soon – going to clean out the last cupboard in the house – could this be a sign?

Sunbeam

sunbeam EDD 25th March
    Mitch EDD end of June
    Edel EDD August

Sweetypie

sunbeam EDD 25th March
    Mitch EDD end of June
    Edel EDD August
    Sweetiepie EDD Early June

nwmum

god it’s amazing i think how u can take being pregnant for granted! I have to say I loved it! most enjoyable time ever! isn’t nature and the human body just so amazing! Well sunbeam good luck hopefully that cleaning buz will get u started!! 🙂

Sunbeam

Hi sweetiepie annd nwmum,

Congats nwmum – hope you’re feeling ok.
    Sweetiepie – still nothing "stirring"!! Finished cleaning though !!

talk soon

Sunbeam

Oops sorry it must be pregancy brain.

I got your names in reverse order !!

taz_zina

Hi all

Another mum2be here.. this will be baby #3 expecting 23rd of June c-section here inthe lourdes hospital… not looking forward to it…

Is it too late to change hospital !!

Sweetypie

Hi all,
    Sunbeam – I remember the night I went into labour on my last baby – I spent all afternoon doing a really big clearout of the hotpress! The nesting instinct was truely setting in! So might try that again on this one!

Hope you are all feeling well!

Sunbeam

sunbeam EDD 25th March
    sweetiepie EDD early June
    taz_zina EDD 23rd June
    Mitch EDD end of June
    Edel EDD August

Hi taz_zina
    Congratulations – you must be getting to the stage that you begin to feel a little bit better . Having said that with having two at home already it can’t be easy for you. Don’t be worrying yourself about OLOL – hundreds of mums have had really good experiences there . My friend had her second there and can’t sing their praises highly enough. Try not to be worrying.

Hi Sweetypie
    I hadn’t thought of cleaning out the hotpress !!! Trying to decide whether to start reading a new book DH bought (The Secret Life of a Yummy Mummy)or do the hot press. Maybe I’ll save the hotpress for tomorrow!!

I know its safe to have the odd glass of wine but does anyone know if its ok to have a can of bud ? I never drink beer but seem to have a craving for it today. I went to scotch hall and bought bud light earlier !! Just don’t know if a beer is considered safe?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.