Due 22nd June – anyone due around that time?

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Due 22nd June – anyone due around that time?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jenfitz

hi there,

Anyone at the same stage pregnancy as me? Want a chat? Am feeling well though a bit of backache creeping in now. Going to Lourdes hosp for delivery – anyone got any top tips!!

noeleenw

hi i am due no. 3 on 14 may , i will be having a section on either the 2 or 9 of may 😆 😆

Happymammy

Hi
    Im due 21st April cant wait! Ive just finished organising the hospital bag and i think im ready to sit on my suitcase and wait outside the hospital gates at this stage!!!! 🙄 🙄 No patience!
    My back is broke, i cant sleep and im getting all sorts of jabs and pokes at all hours so ive had enough now i just want babs to be born so i can hand it over to himself and have a nice long hot jacuzzi bath, shave my legs without falling over and have a bottle of vino all to myself! and then jump into my bed and lie on my belly for even just one night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That dream keeps me going for the next 56 days 😆 😆
    Im going to the Lourdes, its grand no complaints only the usual ones like your waiting ages, the docs are ugly not handsome like on Er!
    Im not the mother of all wisdom in fact im brutal at most things maternal i rely on the other girls for help and information but if you want to chat at an ungodly hour im more than likely the only one awake here 😆

Taylor5

Happymammy I should have been due on the 25th 😥 😥 😥 Could you imagine if we were in the olol at the same time in the same ward 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Happymammy

Oh yeah the crack! (literally!) 😆 😆 I think we would get thrown out!
    Sure you will be there by the end of the year and i will come visit because i am never getting pregnant again!!!!! And i will be all sympathethic and blah blah blah with you! If one more person asks me have i not gone yet i will go mad!!!! If im not volunteering the info then dont ask! 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

I remember that too…. a mam in worked asked me if i was having twins! he told me I was "HUGE" and I wouldnt mind I wasnt, I had a big but neat bump….. deffo know it wasnt twins
    Theb the phone calls everyday from my mother did my head in, she would say "have you not gone yet?" I was in a deep sleep and her call woke me I said "Yeah had baby last night did dh not ring you" 😆 😆 😆

Happymammy

I forget what a deep sleep is like!!!! 🙄

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.