Dublin Zoo any tokens?

Home Forums National Chat Dublin Zoo any tokens?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Me my friend and the 2 kids are planning to go to the Zoo on Thursday..are there any special deals on for teh zoo any where this year??? For example the Supervalu days out thing??

Jedt
    Keymaster

You can get Zoo vouchers with Tesco Clubcard points, they do some good deals, we’ve used them before for going to zoo.

Heard there is a Fyffe’s bananas promotion on too, don’t know much about that one but I’d say thats easy enough to find out.

Check on Citydeal as well, they have good offers on loads of things too.

HTH

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks I don’t think we have time to organise the tesco thing do you not have to ring up / write off?

Will check city deals..

baby1

if your with 02 phone company, they give free passes on their website,You just have to sign up for 02 treats and print off the voucher

libby1
    Participant

Post office – had 1/2 price vouchers for a family day pass

happymumblemum
    Participant

not with o2….ooh maybe my friend is..

Libby which post office? All of them?? Will check that thanks a mill girls where would we be without ya..oh nearly forgot and of course guys ..FC and Admin

super minder

how do you do the tesco ones girls im so slow at this stuff

julymam

hmm they do them in the one on west street drogheda, I know the offer is if you buy a one for all voucher you get half price family ticket for the zoo but they might have spare ones that some people haen’t availed of 🙂

super minder sorry i can’t help i don’t have a clue how to do the tesco clubcard stuff either, would be good to find out!!

Fabienne

Tesco one it’s easy. With your quaterly vouchers from tesco, you go online tesco deals (google), then follow the steps.
    Before you had to fill the form at the back of the tesco deals brochure (sent with vouchers)then post it then wait to get it on the mail.
    Once you get the tesco vouchers transformed into the deal you want you use it directly in the zoo. I guess online you still have to wait to get it in the mail. Vouchers are valid for 6 months.
    I normally get some in advance. Have to do it.

Fabienne

Financial Companion
    Participant

Libby which post office? All of them?? Will check that thanks a mill girls where would we be without ya..oh nearly forgot and of course guys ..FC and Admin

Ahhhh…recognition at last! 😆 😆

Taylor5

its all post offices, its part of the one 4 all vouchers… if you buy a voucher or top up your phone you get a 1/2 family ticket to the Zoo

Superminder pick up a Tesco Deals book at the till in Tesco, you can send your clubcard vouchers off and buy tokens to the Zoo and many many other places… the Zoo is 4e for Adults and 3e for kids, reminds me i have to send mine off today 🙄

happymumblemum
    Participant

Wonder how much you have to top up by?

Taylor5

oh sorry 15e for either top up or voucher, you dont have to go to west street, the boyne centre one would be handy for you

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks very much….

carolger

I have a half price voucher to be used by the end of April, that you are welcome to!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.