dStudios Photography – very patient & talented!!

Home Forums National Chat dStudios Photography – very patient & talented!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We went to have our photos taken last week (as we are not having any more babies and this is our family now!!)

Went to dstudios in Dublin 2 and have to say, they were really excellent. Our 15 month old was not in the mood to sit still and was running about the place and as my hubby and I got a bit stressed trying to get the kids to sit and smile, the photographer just kept on clicking and was not at all bothered by our energetic children.

When we left we were worried we would not have any good pics to show for it so we were very surprised when they sent us the slideshow and there are loads of great pics in there. I don’t know how they got so many good ones, we have loads to choose from!

You can have a look below if you are thinking of getting some snaps done and if you are going, we have some special money off vouchers so email us at siobhan@mumstown.ie and we’ll post them out to you.

http://dstudiosphotography.zenfolio.com … #h4ab38da8 – our pics from dStudios Photography

They were so good at dealing with our fussy baby!! Highly recommend….

Anonymous
    Inactive

If anyone is looking for some money off vouchers for having some pics taken, we highly recommend dstudios and we have a few money off vouchers here so please email us on siobhan@mumstown.ie if you would like one!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Password?x

Jedt
    Keymaster

white0211 😀

check number 9, sums her up perfectly – total devilment!! 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Check the link for the photos from the session: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNjAyMba … e=youtu.be

Donomum3

. you will be hard pressed to pick from them they are all so good! the black and white shot of the four kids is lovely. you will have to have a few for every room 😉 . im always talking about getting professional pics done but i hate the real forced pose ones. your ones are definitely natural. your middle girl is a mini me of her mammy!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Yep she is a mini me alright – she just pleaded with me for a pair of sparkly legging in Tesco (I have a pair of sparkly ones myself) and she wants to be the sameas me. I’ll take all the flattery I can get right now because before long she will be a teenager and not wanting to be anything like me!!

I think pic 9 is my favourite – its captures our baby perfectly! Little curious person that she is!

The girls in here are so nice, they really made us feel comfortable – even when our little ones were hanging out of the rafters!

chewieodie
    Participant

Aw Sabbi…. they are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! Totally totally stunning and natural. LOVE that! 🙂

happymumblemum
    Participant

They are brilliant!!!!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Still time to enter the dstudios competition to win a family photo session – cannot recommend them highly enough, they did an amazing job for us 😀

you can enter here:
    http://www.mumstown.ie/competitions/det … tion_id=51

Good luck everyone!

Yvonne

Sabbi, just had a look, they are gorgeous! How can you pick? I’d want them all!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.