DS really bad with his teeth

Home Forums National Chat DS really bad with his teeth

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    trixiebell
    Participant

God I am going up the walls tonight, ds is teething really bad and I feel so helpless. I have tried calpol and Bonjella and he is still showing no signs of relief, he dozes off for a few minutes and then goes into a really bad high pitched scream, dont know what else to do to help him :cry: :cry: :cry:

Taylor5

Trixie Teedex is great for teething, I had to use it on ds when he was getting his back teeth. I couldnt stand the whimpering in his sleep, I’d have to spend have the night with him as he just wouldnt settle. One dose of teedex and he would sleep like a baby
    If you dont want to try teedex you could Piggy back, Neurfen and Calpol, this means giving one or the other every 3 hours ie calpol at 2pm, Nurofen at 5pm and calpol againg at 8pm and so on
    HTH

trixiebell
    Participant

is that similar to dozol? I gave him some of that earlier too, this is the worst night the poor thing has had, i feel totally useless tbh.

Taylor5

I think its the very same as dozal…. the poor mite.
    Some nights I would just take ds into the spare bed and cuddle him when he would have nights like that, at least we would both get a good nights sleep. He would cry in his sleep and a little kiss and cuddle and he would be back in the land of nod

happymumblemum
    Participant

No help to offer but you can have a cyber hug 🙁 😀

trixiebell
    Participant

Thanks HMM, it was a tough night I tell ya, once he finally went to sleep he was fine tho.

Think i’ll try the teethex tonight.

happymumblemum
    Participant

I would say you were wrecked………… teeth are nothing but trouble all you life 👿 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

yeah God love u HMM, u’ve been there !!!

rossylisa

trixi if his teeth are still at him give him an icepop to suck on this will numb his gums

i used the teedex on my dd when she was teething i thought it was great …… didnt know dozal was the same as it though 🙄

trixiebell
    Participant

I got the teethex today, and so far so good, a peaceful night so far compared to last night! (Fingers crossed!)

mumof2

HI trixie,
    How you doin. Ah your poor ds. I will second what Taylor5 said. The teedex is brilliant. I use it still. Its your only man. 😆 😆 😆 Hope your ds gets a bit of relief soon.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.