DS always getting sick

Home Forums Louth Chat DS always getting sick

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    MaryE

Hi Ladies,

Just to let you know update, ds had his appointment with hosp last week & they are bringing him in for tests tomorrow, starting with a brain test (notexactly sure why but hopefully nothing comes of that test).

Dr was lovely (for a change) & they agreed with me, that his effortless vomiting isn’t right ot normal.

Saying that ds hasn’t been vomiting as much over last 10 days at all (only 3 times), he seemed to improve as soon as we took him off wheat, so hopefully thats all it is.

They are going to do a total NCT on him, so fingers crossed all is ok.

Thanks for all the advise. So relifed tat something is finally being done.

MaryE

Hi Ladies,

Just to let you know update, ds had his appointment with hosp last week & they are bringing him in for tests tomorrow, starting with a brain test (notexactly sure why but hopefully nothing comes of that test).

Dr was lovely (for a change) & they agreed with me, that his effortless vomiting isn’t right ot normal.

Saying that ds hasn’t been vomiting as much over last 10 days at all (only 3 times), he seemed to improve as soon as we took him off wheat, so hopefully thats all it is.

They are going to do a total NCT on him, so fingers crossed all is ok.

Thanks for all the advise. So relifed tat something is finally being done.

ed1
    Participant

Mary E,

Your poor DS, its so horrible when they are sick and you dont know what is the matter with them.

Just wondering though have they done a diabeties test on him. I was at a meeting a while ago and there was a lady there with a very young child who is diabetic (as is my own son) and the symthoms she had was vomiting all the time. My own son didnt have this though he was just thirsty all the time.

Hopefully you will get some results soon and hopefully there will be nothing too bad wrong with him.

munchin
    Participant

ah mary poor ds (and poor mammy) – hopefully now you’ve found a nice doctor you’ll get to the root of the problem

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.