dry cleaners

Home Forums Louth Chat dry cleaners

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    scole1

anyone recommend anywhere that’s reasonable to get duvet and pillows washed…

Taylor5

The place on the Dublin Road are very good, beside the railway tavern…. try wheaton hall they have great special offers on at the moment

scole1

well i’ve rand round and most places will do duvets only and not pillows….they range in price for king duvet 18euro-25euro the only place that will wash pillows wish mr suds in bettystwon 6e per pillow have about 6pillows, so think will buy some new ones instead and get duvet washed….

Anonymous
    Inactive

would you not put your pillows in the washing machine?

Taylor5

I put single duvets into the washing machine, ds1’s was expensive (about 100 euro) my king size one was from dunnes for about 25 euro, so I bin and buy new ones

scole1

bought good pillows today chucking the cheap ones and bought a thermo king duvet in dunnes today was 40euro reduced to 15 so happy

Anonymous
    Inactive

A thermo king is it 😆 😆 my my dont me love ourselves lol. Didnt have duvets in my day, remember the sheet, heavy blanket and bedspread. Just trying to remember how old i was when we got duvets, my late teens i think, can still picture the duvet cover, think my mam still has them ❗

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.