Drogheda Mumstown/ISPCC event, Tuesday 4 October

Home Forums Louth Chat Drogheda Mumstown/ISPCC event, Tuesday 4 October

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

Its that time of year again….Cheerios Childline Week!

Next week at our monthly Mumstown parent & baby/toddler event at Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre, we will be supporting ISPCC.

Here are the details:
    Date & Time: Tue 4th October, 10am-12
    Venue: Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre
    What’s happening:
    *Free nibbles from Bagel Bar
    * Free Parking from LTC
    * Free product samples & giveaways from Irish Breeze & Elave
    * Free play area for the little ones
    * ISPCC selling special packs Cheerios in aid of Childline and lots more.
    * Raffle & prizes – including 2 tickets to the SOLD OUT Childline O2 gig

Please spread the word so we can get a good crowd in to support this very worthy event. :D

See you all then!

Jedt

Don’t forget about tomorrow morning….should be fun!! Lots of Cheerios to be eaten and loads freebies and prizes too.

All welcome – bring a friend or relative if you like. The more the merrier!! 😀

pinata ruth

I’m looking forward to it and will be taking some pinatas for you all to gawk at!!! 😉 and answer all your pinata related questions 😆

Jedt

Westlife…JLS…The Wanted….Jedward and many more! The Childline gig is sold out but some lucky person is going to win 2 tickets tomorrow at this event Tuesday morning!!

That and lots more fun & prizes…hope to see lots of mammies, daddies & their little ones there….

Jedt

Just got a huge batch of Yes to carrots goodies for this morning so lots of freebies for all who can make it…..

chewieodie

TYPICAL!!!! I’ve been looking forward to this one, and of course last night was the one night that I’ve been up with dd thanks to temperature…. so I’m keeping her at home today. And of course that means I can’t go to the BB, just in case its a bug that is contagious….

Aaarrrrgggggghhhhh! Enjoy folks… (and say YES to carrots!… 😉 lovely stuff!) x

MaryE

Great Morning – Well done.

Great to see baby Summer again, catch up with Ruth & see her lovely pinatas, not to mention the delicious cheerios and last by no means least, im delighted with the lovely shaws hamper that i won – Delighted with myself.

I hope the ISPCC made loads of money too, very worthy cause.

PS – thanks also for the eye gel.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Was sad to miss this this morning but was at the opening of Tullyallen Playground.

Jedt

you’ll be travelling in style with that fab bag you won MaryE, you lucky thing!!! 😀 😀

we’ll be having our next get together at Marshes Dundalk, Thursday morning Oct 6th in aid of ISPCC again. hope we get good turn out there too….

pinata ruth

HUGE THANKS to Siobhan and Dave for a lovely event today. And a huge thanks to all the mammies for listening to me prattling on about pinatas!! I will be in touch with those of you who ordered in the coming days.

It really was great to see some new faces and to catch up with the ould ones!! See you all next time and Baby Summer is under strict instructions to not get too big in the mean time.

munchin
    Participant

morning heard it was a lovely morning——– believe my dd2 pulled the tickets for the Childline Concert winer only raging she didn’t pull mine 😆 😆 thanks for the sachets of creams etc dh & dd2 always enjoy the bagel bar mornings (daren’t tell dd1 she missed it 🙄 )

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.