Drogheda Mumstown event, Tuesday 7th Feb 2012!!

Home Forums Louth Chat Drogheda Mumstown event, Tuesday 7th Feb 2012!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Our next Drogheda Mumstown get together takes place on Tuesday 6th February at Laurence Town Centre, Bagel Bar 10am-12.

There will be:
    Free parking
    Activities for the children; including Valentine Arts & Crafts with Nicky & Paula from All Seasons creche on the Marsh Road
    Free nibbles from Bagel Bar
    Lots of chat with other parents and play for the toddlers.

Hope to see lots of you there!!

All parents, babies, toddlers, grandparents, childminders etc welcome!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

the girls were lovely, but my maggot wouldnt paint! I didnt know they did a drop in service, that is good to know

Anonymous
    Inactive

We just received a box with some yummy skin care treats for you all the mums on Tuesday including:

Yes to carrots
    Yes to cucumbers
    Yes to Tomatoes
    ….and the newest in the range Yes to Blueberries, (which look, feel & smell gorgeous!!)

make sure to come along Tuesday to pick up some samples to pamper yourself with!!

Hawkeye

And don’t forget all those free nibbles can be "burned off" at 8pm in Funtasia Drogheda at the Mumstown roller skating session that evening 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep – just as well the Bagels are low fat with lots of us watching our weight!!

We have a batch of the new Yes to Blueberries creams for you all tomorrow, they are really yummy, they smell so nice they are nearly good enough to eat!

yippee. . .
    going to my 1st mumstown event tomorrow with brand new baby Oscar :o) cant wait to meet everyone!!he’s only 3 and a half weeks and is looking forward to meeting some new friends.xxx

Jedt

Very exciting Droghedamammy, we will all be cooing over him!! We lurve new babies…

See you in the morning and don’t worry what time you get there at, its very informal and everyone is really friendly. There is a baby changing room in th Bagel Bar too, so if you need to change him you will not need to go upstairs and there are free nibbles for the mammies and the guys bring them around the tables, so you will be well looked after!!

See you tomorrow.

munchin
    Participant

Apparently my DD2 told her older sister – i’n going bagel bar tomorrow you’re going to school!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

Jedt

😆 😆 Classic Munchin!!

Taylor5

Apparently my DD2 told her older sister – i’n going bagel bar tomorrow you’re going to school!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

brilliant 😆 😆 😆 Great too see everyone, Sabbi you look great and baby summer is so cute, she is the image of her daddy.

FC hope you enjoy your skating tonight, now dont go showing off your moves your not 21 anymore, thanks for the sumo suit but i will pass 😆 😆 😆

Hawkeye

I need a good calculator to get back to 21 these days Taylor 😆

I think I’m safe (unless Sabbi has arranged a wine tasting session there before we skate!!) 😆

Jedt

Sabbi will be holding on for dear life and slugging bottles of water!! The days of skating with few drinks are well behind me, I can just about manage it sober!!

See you all at 7.50pm tonight.

I am quite knackered now and the temptation to curl up on the sofa is great but I know that by 8pm this house will be chaos for bedtime, so in many ways its easier to go out and sweat for an hour on skates!!! 😆 😆

Jedt

Fair play to Nicky & Paula from All Seasons creche who looked after all the toddlers today and helped them make beautiful Valentine’s cards & decorations. The kids were delighted with themselves and it gave the mammies & daddies a bit of peace too!!

The girls at All Seasons have a drop in service at the creche and after school activities too, they are located on the Marsh Road with lots of free, off road parking, just across the road from Le Cheile. To see more about them, go to: http://allseasons-childcare.net/

munchin
    Participant

my madam gave me my card and what’s she’s calling a balloon and then promptly took them back off me as 2yr olds will 😆 😆 i would LOVE to be off work just the first tues of the month to go to these 😉

Jedt

munchin your little one is full ofconfidence now, she abandoned her daddy the second we told her about arts & crafts table and came over with me!!

The girls from All Seasons creche remembered her and she was all chat as she popped up beside them to start her arts & crafts.

Nicky & Paula from All Seasons are brilliant, they are so good with the kids, they really encourage them into the arts & crafts and it gives the mammies & daddies a break.

Their drop in service is fab – if a parent needs an hour or two for something, whether its getting a hair cut, a doc appt, to clean the house or to take an hour or two to do nothing (that sounds blissful!) its great to have a local drop in service and because we know the girls from our Mumstown events, we can relax knowing the kiddies will be well minded.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.