Drogheda Mumstown event, Tuesday 3rd Jan 2012!!

Home Forums Louth Chat Drogheda Mumstown event, Tuesday 3rd Jan 2012!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Its very blustery and cold out there today, perfect day for an indoor event. Glad we will be inside for our Drogheda event and have lots to entertain the little ones, see you all from 10am-12!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Our next Drogheda Mumstown get together takes place on Tuesday January 3rd at Laurence Town Centre, Bagel Bar 10am-12.

There will be:
    Free parking
    Activities for the children; including cookie decorating & colouring
    Free nibbles from Bagel Bar
    Lots of chat with other parents and play for the toddlers.

Bigger kids who are off school are also most welcome along for colouring & cookie decorating.

Enjoy the New Year celebrations and hope to see lots of you at this and our other events throughout 2012!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just a reminder…

Our Drogheda Mumstown get together takes place Tuesday January 3rd, Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre 10am-12. Free parking, activities for the children, free nibbles, lots of chat & play for the toddlers. Bigger kids who are off school are most welcome along for colouring & cookie decorating.

😀 Hope to see lots of you Tuesday!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Hope this went well, I would have come along only I am not back driving just yet..hope to be on Friday.

Never thought I could have asked one of the girls to collect me..any way i hope to make the next one.

Have many months to fill now whilst on my maternity leave… 🙁

Never made the ones whilst I was pregnant as they always coincided with antenatel visits to the hospital, would have loved for you all to see my bump..thankfully I have 1 photo taken 3 days before I went to hospital showing of bump with my dd in front of the Xmas tree…I treasure that photograph now xx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.