Drogheda Mother and Baby groups?

Home Forums Louth Chat Drogheda Mother and Baby groups?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    I have been on Mumstown in the vet section for last couple years and now a new mum myself -Baby Luke is now 7 wks ,we doing great and loving it, trying to adapt my knowledge of puppies and kittens to dealing with a new baby!
    Would love to meet mums at same stage as I am and wondering if there are any local Mother and Baby groups in Drogheda??
    Ann Marie

twink
    Participant

Not a reply to your question but congrats on your arrival- hope you (and oh) are enjoying the new arrival

Jedt

Hi Ann Marie,

We would love to see you & Luke at the Mumstown get together in the Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre on Tuesday 7th August from 10-11.45am

We meet in the Bagel Bar from around 10am. It is a very relaxed and easy going event for mums & dads to come along with their babies & toddlers to meet and mingle with other parents. You can wander in at 10 or 11, there is no rush, you come along when suits you.

It is a free event and parking is free all day for Mumstown members in the Laurence Town centre and there are free nibbles as well so you only have to buy your cuppa!

Its a great way to meet some mums in your area and there are often new mums coming along, so you won’t be the only new mum!

There are mum & baby pilates and baby massage classes at Bodyright Physio in Drogheda too and they are a nice way to meet other mums with your baby, here is the link to their site: http://www.bodyrightphysio.ie/

Hope to see you on the 7th, let me know if you are coming with Luke and I’ll keep a watch out for you. Hope you are enjoying motherhood! 😀

happymumblemum
    Participant

Congrats Ann Marie on baby Lukes safe arrival, nice to see you posting on the site as a mum!

The coffee mornings are always nice.

Jedt

Hi Ann Marie,

Next Mumstown get together is next Tuesday, 4th September from 10-12 at Laurence Town Centre in the Bagel bar. There will be lots of mums & tots there for a chat, cuppa and there is free parking & nibbles too.

Hope to see you then with baby Luke if ye can make it! 😀

felicity

congrads. st marys parent and toddler group in teach mhuire dublin road is reopening sept 5th. its on 10-12 every wends and fri. there are loads of babies there. i brought my little girl when she was a week old. it is e2. if your free pop down for a cuppa and a chat. we love to see new mammys and kids
    felicity

twacky

Hi Ann Marie, Just wanted to say a big congrats to you on the arrival of baby Luke. Niamh

Jedt

If you are up to it we’ll be at Bagel Bar in the morning and yourself & Luke are most welcome along….hope to see you then, Siobhan.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.