Drogheda Local Newspapers

Home Forums Louth Chat Drogheda Local Newspapers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    cathmc1

Hi,

Trying to make a decision on advertising in Drogheda Leader or Drogheda Independant. Can you let me know if you read the Drog Ind, Drog Leader, both papers or neither.

Thanks a mil

scole1

never buy the indo my mom does, there’s a beauty section in the leader alright, most people would read this as it’s free

yummymummy

rarely buy the indo, your best bet would be the leader as every house gets it weither they want it or not, better circulation.

ed1
    Participant

Definitely the Leader, everyone get this one.

cathmc1

Thanks a mil for the replies. Looks like the leader it is.

CHITCHAT

ive used both and got def more replies from indo!!!

kcireland

why not advertise on Mumstown?!?!

sunshineorla

The indo gaved me good feedback. But mumstown was the best for advertising. Newspaper adverts can be a waste if they are not positioned well and you have no control over where they are put. I have done alot of ads in papers for different reasons and sometimes you get nothing at all back and its expensive.

boo

I live in an estate in Drogheda and only get the Leader about 1 week in 4. Always buy the Drogheda Indo but cant get the leader in shops any more so only get it the odd time they deliver it or if I collect one from their office.

It would be interesting to know how reliable the leader’s delivery service is in the rest of town.

Bookwitch

I would definitely notice an add on mumstown before i would notice it in the paper

Fabienne

Bookwitch what’s your business?
    Best of luck.
    i look at D leader, not indo. But when I need something I’ll ask my friends, either they know personnaly or they’ll have seen an ad in D leader.
    F

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.