Drogheda Leisure Park Summer Camps with Competition

Home Forums Louth Chat Drogheda Leisure Park Summer Camps with Competition

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Drogheda Leisure Park Kids Camps are celebrating their 5th year of Summer Camps . We are running 5 activity packed weeks of camp with Camp one commencing July 2nd. Boys and Girls aged 4-10 years are welcome in camp which runs from 10am-2pm daily.

We are running 5 weeks of camp :
    • July 2nd
    • July 9th
    • July 16th
    • August 13th
    • August 20th

We have teamed up with Mumstown to offer 1 free place, simply enter here: Drogheda Leisure Park Kids Camps Competition

To book your place on Drogheda’s Hottest Kids camps contact 0419877707 or email info@droghedaleisure.ie

Drogheda Leisure Park Summer Camp Flyer

Jedt

Our children went the past 2 years and had a great time, so we can recommend this one for sure! 😀

Fabienne

I signed my children for it last week, and enter the competition.
    I just hope it will help my son to be more interested in sports.
    Fabienne

Anonymous
    Inactive

We’ll be announcing the winner soon, last chance to get your entry in: Drogheda Leisure Park Kids Camps Competition

munchin
    Participant

my dd went too as did about 4 other kids from her class the same week – it was like a mini class re-union 😆 😆 they all loved it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still some time left to enter for this fab competition for a FREE PLACE at a Drogheda Leisure summer camp. 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

We have a Winner!

trixiebell
    Participant

Thanks mumstown and Drogheda Leisure park, im delighted, I never win anything lol 🙂

munchin
    Participant

Congrats trixie

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.