Drogheda Leisure Park Easter Camps

Home Forums Louth Chat Drogheda Leisure Park Easter Camps

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

DroghedaLeisure Park are running their 5th year of Kids Camps and will run during the Easter week and offer great activities for kids of all ages:

• Both of our camps will run from Monday April 2nd- Friday April 6th.

10am – 1.00pm is the Easter Soccer skills camp . Fully qualified F.A.I coaches to train and supervise all children.

10am – 2.00pm Easter Kids Camp

• Boys and girls welcome at both camps.

• The kids camp enters its 5th year and are very popular ,with a wide variety of activities, fully supervised and great fun. Camps run for the week however children can attend THE Easter Kids camp for the day at a cost of €11 per child .

• Family discounts apply

• T & C Apply

We have 2 places on offer for each Camp, simply enter the competition here: Drogheda Leisure Park Camps Competition

Jedt

the football camp is great, our son is super excited about that!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Last chance to enter the Competition or indeed book the camp for your kids.
    Starts Monday 2nd April.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congratulations to:

Chewie and Scole1 whose names were picked as the winners for the Kids & Soccers Camps commencing Monday April 2nd.

Sounds like a great week planned, would recommend booking kids now if possible.

scole1

Yahoo thanks a mill last min entry and tried a dozen times thrilled thànks so much saved this mammy from headache lol

chewieodie

I couldn’t be happier! Thanks so much to the Leisure Park, and of course to yourselves! Totally chuffed!

Taylor5

Its a brilliant camp, my ds goes to them a few times a year… he cant wait for Monday

scole1

the verdict…

well thanks to mumstown and the leisure park, my ds1 had the opportunity to attend the camp this week…

to be honest i had never really considered in sending my ds1 on camp this year wanted time with him, and also thought that it would be quite expensive to send him to camp, etc and didn’t think he would be into the football camp as he is so not into football etc, tried him before…BUT… i am glad to report that he has really enjoyed the camp so far this week..no tears or moaning about having to do football…he said he has enjoyed it and would like to do it again…this is the first time he actually enjoyed the football and I think it’s mainly down to the coaches and their dealings with the children…

he has also had the opportunity to go to the mixed camp and again really enjoyed that too…

the value for money is great they are offereing quiet a good price for the camp, reasonable price, the staff are fantastic with the kids and very kind and helpful too…

i have to say thank you to all those involved and my ds1 cannot wait until the next camp….he has had a blast… 😉

chewieodie

Scole… your read my mind! Was just about to come on here and comment… 🙂

I’d like to say a very very big thank you to the Leisure Park. My two kids had an absolute ball this week. They were totally delighted with themselves, and couldn’t wait to go to camp each day. I have to say that the bowling was a particular hit! 😉

We were delighted to have won, and it was such a pleasure dealing with the staff, from Aiofe on the phone making the arrangements, through to the staff running the camps. Everyone was incredibly accommodating, friendly and professional….

highly recommend!

scole1

Hear hear credit where credit is due

Taylor5

yes its a brilliant camp, my ds1 has been going a few years, its the cheapest camp in the area and its the one he likes best. He did the soccer camp for 3 days and did the Easter camp for 2 days, he isnt into soccer either and i was surpried he lasted 3 days, he really enjoyed the Easter camp, the bowling was a big hit with all the kids.

I will second what the girls said about the staff, they are amazing, so happy and caring. How they know every childs name i will never know!! 😆 😆 😆
    The halloween camp is brilliant as the weather doesnt be great and it keeps you sane having them booked in and a prices that dont break the bank are even better

munchin
    Participant

my dd went to easter camp here last year and still talks about it – i’m hoping to send her to one of the summer camps this yr too – i’m sure she’ll love it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.