Drogheda at Christmas-where to go?

Home Forums Louth Chat Drogheda at Christmas-where to go?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Babs

Just thought I would start a thread about different events around Drogheda this Christmas…nice to know whats happening…well, Santa arrived at Scotch Hall on Friday (missed the big entrance but brought my two lads to see him..lovely man, gave them free little pressies and some food for the Rudolf!! Photo only E5 and not compulsory!)…The First Tuesday Club is on this Tuesday, and there is a special event in their Wallis store this Thursday from 6-9pm with wine and 20% off everything!! Something nice for the mammies!! Parking only E1 for 2hours…And there is a special event in Shaws next Thursday in Laurences Centre for a week with discounts throughout the store!!! And they do the free parking every Thursday and Friday from 5-9pm…And Santa has arrived there too. There is also loads of free parking around the town (think its alot of the open parking places) from 11am-2pm..So even if the budgets are tight this year there are loads of bargains to be had..no need to go up north or even to Dublin!!! Oh, and I don’t work for any of the shops!!! :lol: :lol:

Taylor5

Southgate are having Santa arrive on Friday the 4th at 5pm to 7pm there will be prizes and giveaways and fun for the kids…..

Taylor5

Would love to go over to newgrange for the winter soltis but ds’s might think its too cold and far too early

Babs

Forgot about Southgate…its their first birthday…hard to believe I was there the day it opened, walking around feeling great (if a bit LARGE) and wondering when on earth my baby would be born…and before they had opened their doors the following day I had given birth to my lovely boy..I will defo be there this year with my two boys!! (slightly smaller this year..slightly.. 🙄 🙄 ) I see there is a gym due to open there…only €250 for the year!!!! Thats the best value in Drogheda…but is it even built??

travelgirl

hi babs yeah the gym is open a couple of weeks now, know a couple of girls who are members and say it is really good

Babs

No way!! Where in the centre is it?? Will have to have a snoop when I’m up there next!!! 😯

Taylor5

I’ll be heading over but leaving ds2 at home, dont like him being out so late with his weak lungs iykwim (damp air and all)
    I had ds2 over there the day it opened, he was only a few weeks old and ds1 ran off and hid under the clothes laughing at me….. that when i got a twin buggy to shop in peace 🙄 😆 😆 😆
    Should be a good one

ed1
    Participant

Girls, if any of you are looking for a good night out with dancing then The Boyne Valley on 4th of December is the place. Its a Salsa Party but you dont have to know how to Salsa dance. €10 entry.

travelgirl

hi babs, it is on the floor 1 up from dunnes and all shops, think it is 1st floor on the lifts, you will see it as soon as you get out of lift

Babs

Will have a nose when I’m there for the Christmas Lights tomorrow..

Taylor5

You can always come to my house! 😆 😆 😆 Remind me to tell you tomorrow what my son said about you 😳 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.