Drogheda Arts Festival

Home Forums Louth Chat Drogheda Arts Festival

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kcireland

Just wondering if anyone has been to the festival and what they recommend?

sunshineorla

The fair on fair street is nice just to watch the world go by and had music and street entainers. Today I think the focus is up on Millmount. There is music and probably street entertainers.Also stalls.
    Tonight at 7 there is the bus stop theatre. You get on a bus and drive around town while they do the show. That should be good. Des Bishop is on tonight too but that could be sold out. It’s in McHugh’s.
    Havent a clue about the drama side but think there is a link on here into their website. Enjoy!

Taylor5

Kc thanks for the tickets….
    on Thursday scole and I went to the show (theseashoreshow) and it was brilliant, ds is still talking about it. The two guys are out of the Ark, so might take a trip up to Dublin….. I had a ball

then on Saturday again Scole, myself and my dh (plus the boys) went to the fluffywish show (the Fanzine brothers or something like that) It was a great show but nothing compared to the Thursday one….. dh got dragged onto the stage and was jumped over by a pogo stick, very funny and great snaps

Cant wait for next year to go to theseashoreshow again

Jedt
    Keymaster

Went to see Fanzini brothers on Saturday evening.

It was a little bit long winded but the tricks were great. My 6 year old and 4 year old really got into it. Watching their faces was actually better than the show – especially when they were juggling knives. The kids were on the edge of their seats loving it. Great fun!

I would recommend them next time they come to town.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.