DOZAL

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hi all,

I bought dozal for my little man today as he has not been sleeping due to his back teeth coming in, has anyone used it and did ye find it good, im not pro doping but lack of sleep isn’t doing either of us any good!!!
    any other tips and advice is welcomed too, thanks in advance xx :D

yes used it with my dd word of caution they can get addicted to it! but i only used for a couple a days at a time.

Jedt
    Keymaster

What age is he? I think Dozal is supposed to be for ages 2 and up.

I tried it for first time this year on our daughter who was not sleeping and we gave it to her a couple of times but I’m not sure it actually did anything to be honest. I was nervous giving it to her so only gave a tiny amount so I may not have given her enough for it to be effective!

Have been using Calgel on her gums instead and this seems to work very well, it kind of cools & numbs the pain of teeth coming through and helps her sleep.

How the dozal works probably depends on the child, their age, size & weight etc whether it works.

I would say, ask your pharmacist – they should be able to give some advice by looking at your little fella. Boots usually have very good pharmacists who can advise for children.

HTH

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.