Double buggy wanted

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Double buggy wanted

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m looking for a side by side double buggy..tired of bringing two buggies out with me.. :roll:

Taylor5

I dont have a side by side but i have a Europa love n care, its like a phil and teds. I had rain cover, cocoon, double seat etc. Will sell 130 ono

Anonymous
    Inactive

I dont have side by side but i have one infront of other! Gracho Duo double buggy.. Used just 2 times as my oldest decided to be good and walk himself all the way when i got the buggy!
    Suits newborn and todller or 2 todllers! up to 4 years of age! Nearly brand new!

mlquinn21

Hi there I have a silver cross double buggy side by side it’s black, very little use, very good condition, bought for €225 will sell for €125, suitable for new borns to toddlers 🙂 pm me if you would like a picture of it

Jomoodar

HI
    i have a side by side double light buggy from argos, bought a couple of years ago used twice!!

You can have it for €50 , its brown n turquoise!
    i can send you pics if you want!

take care
    JO

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I have side by side Out n About twin buggy. Its really light and red. Only used 4 months as it was bought as a second buggy. Looking for 300 euro . If you interested please call me 0833-462-122. thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.