dont forget clothes swap this friday

Home Forums Louth Chat dont forget clothes swap this friday

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    super minder

132 meadow view drogheda 8pm on wards . bring a friend or make new ones xxxxx

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Girls,

So sorry I couldn’t make it last night – my little boy was very unwell and I spent the night checking his temperature and phoning the on call doctor for advice.

After a restless night (more me than him) he seems on the mend today – I thought I was headed to OLOL at one stage but just as I popped my runners on, his temp started to come down.

Kids eh – I went through hell last night but this morning all he wants to know is can I get him some blue berries!

Hope it went well – were there any great swaps?? I wanted to bring over a bridesmaid dress, burgundy, size 16, if anyone wants it let me know!

Might see some of you at Bettystown Court today for Holistic Fair, I’m definitely getting my feet rubbed!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi girls,

Meant to ask – what was the best swap of the night????

I need to know for my article so anyone who was there and got something great, please let me know. My deadline is early next week so would love to hear some of the swaps that went on….

Also just want to say, fair play to Angie for hosting this – shes great!!

Sorry I missed but motherhood called!! Thank goodness my little boy much better today, still not 100% but on the mend though.

super minder

we dress a girl for her debs . nice black dress with diamonds on it and sheoes and bag xxxxx

scole1

when’s the next one, i would love to go but about to pop so would be up for one later in the summer….sounds like fun….how did it go anyway??

super minder

we had a great night and i have 5 bags of clothes to bring to womans refuse tomorrow xxxx

im mad busy with work this month so maybe next july or so. xxxxxxxxxx

scole1

cool, coz i’ll be out of action for a bit, so july would be cool or whenever but defo will go……well done you, fair play….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.