Donacarney parent and toddler group

Home Forums Meath Chat Donacarney parent and toddler group

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

There is a parent and toddler group every thursdays at the Donacarney community centre, 10 to 11.30am.
    No joining fee, only 3 Euro per familly towards tea, coffee and insurance cost.
    Loads of toys for kids, any many extra activities will be organised all year long.

The group is been taking over by a new mum, very enthousiastic.

It really worth going.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

Can you just turn up on the day for the Toddler group?

Fabienne

Yes. You pay as you go. You can go every week, or once a year and every thing in between.

Sure you’ll enjoy it.

Fabienne.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you, will go this Thursday, kids enjoy mixing with other kids their own age.

Fabienne

Fiona, did you and kids enjoyed the toddler group?
    How old are your children?

Talk soon,
    Fabienne

Moonflower

hi,

i would definately recommend giving this group a go..the girl who has take it over is a lovely freindly girl & has some great ideas…great fun…this group was my lifeline when i first moved to mornington met some lovely people through it….

xxx

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Fabienne,

We did enjoy the playgroup and have been for the past three weeks, my daughter is 4 next month and my son is a year and a half so he had fun as there were lots of little boys his age. Ladies are lovely and is nice to have a chat with other mums and Dads. Going to try out the toddler swim this Friday.

fi

Fabienne

Great.

Fabienne

I’m the person who dropped the Avon brochures.
    I’ll pop down thursday around 11.15, might see you there.

Fabienne

scotsmum

hiya.. just wondering if it would be ok for me to come to the group with my baby altho she is only 2 months old??

thanks x

Fabienne

All age are welcome.
    I remember when I used to go (seems a lifetime away, my kids are now in school, playschool), a mum use to come with a very very young baby. She’s now is one of my best friends.
    She lady who runs it now, we used to go together, she had another baby girl after I was done having children. So she still goes and she’s a lovelly woman, you’llhave a great time meeting mums and giving your baby a chance to be around kids all ages.

Fabienne

Moonflower

i started going to this group wen my Ds was only a cple months old…was great at that age as you get to have more of a chat with the mums as you tend to be feeding cuddling etc….i think there are quite a few young babies that go…and they do enjoy it…seeing all the action!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.