Domestic Waste removal…

Home Forums Louth Chat Domestic Waste removal…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    chewieodie
    Participant

AES is Midland ….

chewieodie
    Participant

okay… it is that time of the year again…. need to pay bin charges. Who are you with? How do you find their service?
    I’m with Midland / AES and find them pretty good…. just comparing right now before I re-sign with them.
    East Meath area….

Fabienne

tag a bin 19.99/month
    green bin empty twice a month, normal every week.
    the cheapest so farn
    (orange bins)

They also do a tag system, 10euro/tag, don’t know how much they charge for the green bin.
    Our main bin could be done only once a month but it’s the recycling bin that we really need.

I can see more and more orange bins around, might be a sign of been cheap.

Fabienne

Taylor5

Im oxigen 66e a month for 4 grey bins and 2 green bins a month.. very happy with their service with them 11 or 12 years…. but i have to say i have seen ALOT of Oranged bins about the estate of late,
    I could easily do with grey/orange bin once every 2 weeks

Fabienne

Taylor how much a month?

chewieodie
    Participant

Yeah… think you must have made an error there Taylor, surely?

I’m with AES and it is currently e23 per month…. same set up… black bin 4 x month, and blue bin 2 x a month…..

scotsmum

yeah were oxigen, think its 66 for 3 months, black bin every week and recycling fortnightly.. service seems good so far 😀

Taylor5

yeah were oxigen, think its 66 for 3 months, black bin every week and recycling fortnightly.. service seems good so far 😀

sorry girls 😆 😆 😆 😆 yes typo as scotsmum corrected, its 66 every 3 months 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

scole1

jesus was gonna say, how much???? phew
    thought you had a skip not a bin 😆

got letter in 176e for the year with AES…..

scole1

ooops read wrong…..was for 6 months

anyway rectified, contact oxygen and AES they will now match what i was quoted 20e per month…try it chewie

Taylor5

Who is AES??? 20 a month thats cheaper then what i pay, think a phone call is in order….

Need to check out the tag a bin, i would be okay with a rubbish bin every 2 weeks rather then weekly, really dont have that much rubbish….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.