Doing anything exciting for New Years Eve?

Home Forums National Chat Doing anything exciting for New Years Eve?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Happy New Year Everyone,i hope its a healthy & happy one for you all :D

I’m not a big fan of new years eve night.I have to say the years of me standing in a packed pub are well gone!.I used to remember in my early 20’s feeling a lot of pressure to have an AMAZING night out.

Since most of my friends have kids aswell at this stage no one really goes out for new years…so just wondering am i missing anything exciting tonight?.what are you up to?.

lellykelly

Today is our wedding anniversary, we are five years married so we will be celebrating that more than the new year!

libby1
    Participant

Just have friends over for a Chinese… Both of our families had a sudden Breavement this year so really not in homour to celebrate

RTE looks good to bring in the new year..

Have a lovely evening

Anonymous
    Inactive

Today is our wedding anniversary, we are five years married so we will be celebrating that more than the new year!

Happy Anniversary,I Hope you had a lovely night & heres to many more anniversaries

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just have friends over for a Chinese… Both of our families had a sudden Breavement this year so really not in homour to celebrate

RTE looks good to bring in the new year..

Have a lovely evening

i hope you had a nice night with your firends Libby.wishing for you that 2013 is a happier year for you and your family x

Jedt
    Keymaster

We stayed in with family – it was lovely. We let the kids stay up for the celebrations, although after much dancing, the 1 and 5 year olds fell asleep early but the 9 & 7 year olds made it to 12o’clock and were chuffed to get outside for a run around and see some fireworks from nearby.

It was lovely. We had a great 2012, it was a really good year in most ways so hoping 2013 is just as good or maybe even a bit better!

Hope to see a few familiar faces at the first Mumstown 2013 events tomorrow in Dundalk and next Tuesday, 8th Jan in Drogheda.

See you then and Happy New Year everyone! 😀

Taylor5

It was my Anniversary on new years eve, 23 years with dh…. we had invited to stay over but my SILfather was taken ill the week before xmas so they didnt stay over as she was going to the hospital early on new years day.
    I ended up having a few neighbours in for some food and drinks, all the kids stayed away and in great form

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.