dog (found a new home)

Home Forums SWAP SHOP dog (found a new home)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    miffym

still available! Yorkshire terrier (Free) to take away. He is 11momths old, great with kids, lovely personality. he needs a new home!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Why are you giving him away?

k-doyle29

is dog still available can we come take a look?

Taylor5

Why are you giving him away? My sister did this and her kids will be disturbed for life, they still talk about the dog being sent away 5 years later!!!

aww id never dream about giving my little pup away he is only 5 months and even though he can be a cheeky id never dream of it he is my little monkey 😆

miffym

is dog still available can we come take a look?
    yes send me a no, i will ring you.

miffym

Why are you giving him away?
    I just don’t have the time, to give him the proper attention he needs, the bigger kids have lost interest in him.

miffym

Why are you giving him away? My sister did this and her kids will be disturbed for life, they still talk about the dog being sent away 5 years later!!!

I have one girl age 5, the other children are 16, 19 and 22. so the olders are not that bothered. it would be better for the yorkie, i just don’t have the time. He is a lovely little thing.

miffym

aww id never dream about giving my little pup away he is only 5 months and even though he can be a cheeky id never dream of it he is my little monkey 😆

It was a hard decision to meke, but it will be better for my little dog in the long run. Of course I will be very sad to see him go. Itwill be better for him in the long term. 🙁

Moonflower

as long as you find a good caring loving home….so make sure you do a home check & ask lots of questions about how they think about dogs etc…

i agree it is better to find a new home than to neglect poor little thing due to lack of time..if you have no luck through mumstown you could always contact DroghedaAnimal Rescue..they would put him up on their site for you & would find him a lovely home in no time

http://www.dar.ie

Janelle

Hi Miffym, I just sent you a pm 🙂

happymumblemum
    Participant

Ah can we see a photo?

Taylor5

I have one girl age 5, the other children are 16, 19 and 22. so the olders are not that bothered. it would be better for the yorkie, i just don’t have the time. He is a lovely little thing.

I know the easy thing to do is to keep the dog, but thats not the best thing for the dog, i know it might be hard but if the dog isnt getting the care thats needed, he would be better going to a new home… good luck and i wasnt judging you, just think its such a hard choice to make

mc2010

hey the dog still looeking for a home I might be interested?!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.