Does anyone know what this shop is called??

Home Forums Louth Chat Does anyone know what this shop is called??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kate

hia, does anyone know the name of the stationery/office supplies shop on the quay across the road from the bridge at scotch hall?? just want to find the no. in the book so i can ring ahead tmrw.

…2 kids in a car, you know how that goes!!

thanks!

MissyG

i think its called the bureau… hope that helps! 😀

Kate

thanks,

is this them? cause it’ll save me the trip if it is

http://www.drogheda-independent.ie/news … 69044.html

Kate

actually if anyone knows, somewhere that sells laminating pouches that i dont have to go into the town centre for, like i can just run in and out?? thanks a mill

ed1
    Participant

Hi kate, that shop, The Bueau is actually closed down now. Think its only in the last week or so.

You might actually get those pouches up in Tesco, they do a lot of stationary things. Cant think of anywhere else, maybe easons but thats on town so bit awkward.

If I think of anywhere else, I post.

MUMMY5

That office supplies shop is definately gone……just closed one friday afternoon I heard.

I get my laminating pouches quite good price in aldi or lidl……just check they have them in stock.

scole1

yeah the large tescos would do stuff like that….or sometimes even the 2euro shop…..

Sherbert

Hiya Eurobuster on West Street has them. I saw them yesterday. Upstairs beside all the 1Euro stuff. Dont know how handy it is for ya.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.