Disco Roller Skating

Home Forums Louth Chat Disco Roller Skating

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If that miserable weather isn’t a good enough reason for some indoor exercise and fun roller skating to burn a few calories, nothing is :lol:

I hope a few get down tonight (unless my appointment cancels, alas I won’t make it!) and get some atmosphere :wink:

MaryE

Hi There,

So anyone want to come roller skating tomorrrow night (Tuesday) in Funtasia at 8pm? Its only a €5. Good fun. There was a good crowd going but lately there has only been 2 of us. We are feeling a little lonely. It would be nice to see other faces.

Skate off those Easter Eggs.

Lol.

Hawkeye

So far I have no appointments (but that can change fast!) so I hope to get up tomorrow 😉

happymumblemum
    Participant

Might try this one Tuesday!!! sOUNDS FUN

Hawkeye

It’s great craic HMM! Unfortunately I missed it again last night but have been a few times to it. Hopefully a few more join in as well.

joeyrudd

i love skating but have to put it on hold for awhile….finacial issues
    its good if theres less there more room to practice 😆

MaryE

I know it is good to have space to skate but with only two of us there (for about the last month), its getting a little lonely. I keep thinking that i will go up one week and they will just say that they are not opening it as its not worth their while 🙁

Hawkeye

That’s such a shame Mary, it’s great craic (not to mention good for you!), I already know I won’t get down tomorrow as I have an appointment but I will try get back to it.

Come on all you people looking for a fun way to burn a few calories and get out of the house and away from the TV for an hour 😀

It’s reduced to a fiver when you mention Mumstown 😉

Taylor5

Ifthat miserable weather isn’t a good enough reason for some indoor exercise and fun roller skating to burn a few calories, nothing is 😆

I hope a few get down tonight (unless my appointment cancels, alas I won’t make it!) and get some atmosphere 😉

Indoor exercise…. i thought you were going to recommend something else!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆

Hawkeye

I think I’d have to post that in the x rated section Taylor 😆 😆

But yes, you’re right, bed-aerobics (otherwise known as Spectacular Erogenous Xercise – I can’t remember the abbreviation 😉 ) not only has no calories but is also very efficient at burning them! It’s been scientifically proven that if you replace this activity instead of eating a slice of cake every day, you’ll look amazing!! 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Hahahaha…. reminds me of Dr Ava telling Chewodi to get giggy in the evenings!! 😆 😆 😆 Maybe thats why Victora Beckham and Jordan look so trim 😉

Hawkeye

And I thought my 5 stone weight loss was due to putting stuff back on the shelf in Tesco when I see that they have sneakily increased the price (again!) 😆 😆

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.