Dine for 2 on this weekend in M&S

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Dine for 2 on this weekend in M&S

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Make life easy this weekend with marks & spencer dine for 2 €12.50

Fabienne

I know I bought one yesterday for tonight.
    So much choice.

Last time it was still on on the tuesday, went to get it after the bagel bar monthly parent/toddler meeting.

Fabienne

dawn

They always run out before I get there grrrrhhh….

Taylor5

never had one… im a m and s virgin, what would you recommend?

noeleenw

jeez taylor , you are really missing out its brill … a main course , side dish , WINE and a yummy dessert for 12.50

Taylor5

im off the drink till xmas, mam said you can get oj in the offer, is that true?

julymam

yeah taylor you can get 2 or maybe its 4?! cartons on oj instead of the wine, my mam got that a couple wks ago.

The food is lovely, friday gone they didnt have the meal for 2 but they had 4 spring rolls, egg fried rice, and then 2 main courses for 11.50…I got chicken in batter with sweet & sour sauce and got beef in black bean for hubby, it was lovely, really enjoyed it.
    Got the meal for 2 a couple wks ago aswell and it was very nice aswell, would defo get it again.the dinners in m&s are much better quality than any other dinners i’ve gotten anywhere else. 😀

Taylor5

wow for 11.50 yum yum!!!!

Have to bring stuff back to marks so will have to have a look at the dine for 2 offer… dh is such a fuss pot with food 🙄

Taylor5

just on the m and s site, their xmas tree decos are lovely and they are on offer 3 for 2… most about 3.50 so three decos for 7 euro is great value

noeleenw

hi the meal deal is only on every 2 weeks or so… is due to be on this week , normally runs from thursday to tuesday

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.