DIFE location

Home Forums National Chat DIFE location

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

Evening all being a blow in i’m still very bad on my geography of Drogheda – can someone tell mewhere The DIFE is loacated, i believe the addressis The Twenties? coming from say Tesco’s where would i go

Anonymous
    Inactive

do you know where the hospital is….. then there is a grave yard… with your back to the gates(the ones near moneymore) there are 3 roads one into money more one to the hospital and the 3rd on in the road down to the college 🙂

munchin
    Participant

cool thank’s lawless i’m totally hopeless but will head up at weekend and find it

Taylor5

Munchin if you drive past the big hospital car park, down to the lights/crossroads (windmill road/crosslanes) take a left (graveyard on your right and moneymore on your right) DIFE is up on the left about 500 yards

munchin
    Participant

Great thanks a million guys – knew i’d get driections here 😉 going to do a course in Sept so wanted to find out were i was going

Babs

What course you doing??

munchin
    Participant

Business Administration babs

super minder

good luck im doing class room ast. and special needs xxx

munchin
    Participant

good luck too super minder
    i’m a tad nervuos if i’m honest i haven’t done any course since the 90’s and with 2 kids and working full time in a family business it’ll be fun finding the time but i’m going to give it a go
    can i ask did you register online? If you did i take it that means we don’t have to go to the registration evening in the college – probably a daft question but hey

julymam

Hi superminder,jst a question for you too! Wat night/s is that course on for special needs asst? Thanks 🙂

super minder

its a day course pet. im only doing part time as i have level 5 in child care and want to better that xxx

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.