Didicar on sale….

Home Forums National Chat Didicar on sale….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Hi girls i know a few of you girls were looking to get the Didicars for xmas, well i found them on sale in ELC in the UK, there is a store in Newry. They are 34.95 plus 4.95 delivery (order over £100 and free delivery) If you order in the store they will deliver to the store the next week for collection (a service for people from the South)

I was up today and ordered mine, left drogheda at 1 was back in Drog at 3pm!!! Happydays, new road is great… had a look in Sainsburys at a few items but got nothing, happy with the offers i pick up down here

http://www.elc.co.uk/Blue-Didicar/12469 … lt,pd.html

http://www.elc.co.uk/ride-on-toys%2C-bi … lt,sc.html

scole1

works out more or less to be the same price buying direct from thinkingtoys.ie (taking into account your petrol etc and exchange) i got mine awhile ago waiting in the grandparents shed for x-mas from them

Taylor5

I thought i worked it out to be alot cheaper, about 20 euro!

£35 = 40e v’s 49e and 10e postage with thinking toys…. i didnt have to pay delivery of £5 as my order was well over £100

Surprised at the new road, really took the hassel out of going north

scole1

works out 46e…and i only paid 50e with thinking toys

Taylor5

Did they not charge deliver? i read on the site 10 euro in Ireland….

How does it work out at 46euro? They are on sale at £35 pounds, i only paid 40euro each yesterday

scole1

that’s coz you didn’t pay delivery…but if someone just wanted that then would be 46e…

Taylor5

You still save up to 10 euro if only buying one compared to thinkingtoys and their delivery costs…. handy for anyone who is up shopping in Newry for groceries, might be only a small saving but its a saving all the same

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.