did santa come

Home Forums National Chat did santa come

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    ed1
    Participant

well he came he big time. house will be on the market next week as i need somewhere bigger to put everything. feeling little tipsy at the moment drank wine since dinner time.

hope everyone had a good day.

chat soon

ArtyMum

He came here too! TOTALLY! LOL. DS got sooo many things, unreal. Took him most of the day to open presents between Santa and everyone else.

DD got her first doll. Its lovely. My First Rag Doll. So pretty.

Santa was good in our house.

How about the rest of you?

V

Anonymous
    Inactive

Merry merry everyone. You guys are doing better than us, our kids are still working their way through the presents 😳 We hope to have them all unwrapped by tonight!

joey_rudd

my sittingroom looks like a bomb hit it, toys everywhere
    plus my cousin came earlier and gave them even more…i’m addicted to my nintendo ds already 😆

ArtyMum

I want a WII! My brother got one and it looks sooooo cool! Maybe for my bday!

ed1
    Participant

we got the wii. santa brought it. its great. didnt have a good go at it yet but what i did have was great. i would say you could have a good workout with some of the games. we also got singstar rock. should be good for new years eve.

just after tidying the sitting room. i can see the floor now. i emptied all the selection boxes into one big box and we wont need to go to a shop for sweets for a year or more.

pinkbabe

check u out tidying up ladies

my place will look like ground zero for another couple of days before I crack up & make the small people put theirpressies upstairs 😳

I couldn’t believe the amount of stuff they got from bf’s family & TBH I Think I got more pressies out there than in my own house 😀

I have about 6 singstars & U can’t beat a bit of carry me hokey on NYE 😆

ed1
    Participant

i went down town today and bought the singstar party. i wouldnt mind i dont have a note in my head. god love the neighbours 😆 😆

pinkbabe

neither do I but I think thats half the fun of it

U wouldn’t get half the giggles if we were all leona lewis

ArtyMum

Singstar would be cool to have in on New Years alright. I think though with DD now ruling the roost, we will probably be asleep in bed before midnight! LOL

joey_rudd

we’ll be the same on new years eve, i’m to knackered lately with my dd she’s not sleeping much…so neither am i! 🙄
    hope the rest of you have a great new years though

scole1

santa came had a great time, great fun and excitment, i got a new laptop welll needed the other one was falling apart litterally…..and a ds lite they are sooo addcitive….and singstar haven’t played it yet but looks like fun, we did kareoke sorry spelling on christmas eve in the in laws ds was so funny shouting into the mic say he’ll love the singstar…and he’s only 2 a little billy barry kid in the making i’m told…..aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh no hate billy barry kids…..lol…….

artymum, we have the wii it’s good but not a variety of game for it, but hey it is good craic, mind you haven’t really played it that much my arms were killing me after i played it…..

rossylisa

yes he came dd got loads of stuff i got money perfume candels the usuall smelly sets and a weekend away from dhs parents 🙂

Yvonne

He came here too alright! Got perfume, clothes, dvds, cds, swarovski chain and watch – fabulous! I wanted a DS but he couldn’t get one, so he said he would get me one when they come back in stock! 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

I got vouchers, perfume (victoria backham) smelies, books, fluffy dressing gown, slippers, and 2 pairs of jamas (both wrong size 🙄 )
    dd got loads as usual.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.