I have been told that i will have to have a planned cs. I was going to go the private route (had just one visit so far) but can’t really afford it if I’m totally honest – well lets say it would be a real struggle to come up with guts of 3K.
I am 4 mths gone already, so wondering has anyone decided to change over at this stage to public care, but under the same consultant. Also if they were to have a planned section did they actually get that consultant doing the csection?
Pls help as I’m due another ‘private’ visit shortly and I’m up the walls as to what to do at this stage!