DHW

Home Forums Louth Chat DHW

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I love Lynette because she makes it ok to be a stay-at-home mum and still admit you’re close to losing it; ok to love your children and still long to get away; ok to be dedicated to your job and still be a good mum.
    Have YOUR vote!

ArtyMum

I love Lynette, same reasons as above but also love Gabrielle, she is soooo pretty, cow, lol! And so, out there, great!

nk12

iv never watched this… am i really missin out??

YESS!!!!

love lynette too

susan drives me demented (!) Bree scares me 😯

kcireland

Why do I love this show … it’s my time on the sofa, with a glass of red wine, salt & vinegar chips … and just pure TRASH! I’m always really excited to watch it and then feel really dissapointed when it’s finished .. can anyone explain that?
    It’s on in 5 hours! Can’t wait!
    nk12 watch it tonight and tell us what you think
    Jene … Bree scares me too!

Anonymous
    Inactive

HELP

Airel booster went pop so no DHW for me tonight!! Baaa humbug. To make matters worse, looks like Staurday before it’ll be fixed so will miss the Fri night repeat too. NOT a happy bunny.

Have to be a cliche but I also love Lynette, but have to admit Bree’s tactics entertain me no end. Why do we love it? It’s so indulgent. No purpose just entertainment. Bring it on.

jessc

I love Gabriel, she just so devious and outragous., Have to laugh at bree too, dont think I know anyone like her thank God

Taylor5

I love lynette and Edi as she is such a bi*ch and doesnt hide it… Lynette is one tough cookie and her kids are as mad as a box of frogs!

Anonymous
    Inactive

there is something about Bree .. Martha Stewart gone evil … I love her! I sympathize with her wanting to be prefect and failing at every turn … maybe she signifies to just let goand not try so hard!

Taylor5

Loved Lynette flashing her boobs to the old guy to get him to sign the bar license, she is a real fighter, a woman with balls!

scole1

i like brie, she’s getting good now, not as annoying as was before in other episodes, susan is a pain in the bum, really annoying all together….alma looks like she’s going to be a bit of a stirrer, so we’ll have to see, gabrielle is funny now, her and carlos what a pair, wish they’d just get bcak together….anyway roll on next week..the hubby is adicted now too.. 🙂

ArtyMum

quote from Taylor "Loved Lynette flashing her boobs to the old guy to get him to sign the bar license, she is a real fighter, a woman with balls!"

Yeah, that was great. I wonder what her DH would think of it though! 😯 Hee hee, would you do it?

kcireland

Is it me or is Brie’s hubby turning into a nice guy? About the flashing … umm … yeah, I’d do it!

Rainbow :-)

Gabby, she is so funny, also like Lynette 🙂

rossylisa

think i voted on this but never posted 😕 😕 😕 😕 im a bit like susan and your one with all the kids ….. dont watch dh so i cant think of her name 😯 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.